Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 2B ISK for 22,50€ paypal verified

Discussion on WTB 2B ISK for 22,50€ paypal verified within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 2B ISK for 22,50€ paypal verified

Want to buy 2B(or 4 plex) for the amount of 22,50€! I will pay via verified pp acc send as a gift (:

Jungs, ich suche 4 Plex oder 2 Milliarden Isk fόr 22,50€. Gezahlt wird per verifiziertem Paypalkonto!
Old 05/28/2012, 22:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I can certainly help you out. I am new to this, but paypal verified. I would be willing to give the 2b first to help build a rep.
Old 05/30/2012, 17:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wόrde dir die 4plex verkaufen falls du sie noch brauchst
mfg
Old 06/04/2012, 18:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer.........sent him 6bil after dealing with him via PM. He gets then isk then the guy blocked me in game on all my toons. still no money sent. Will update if he pays, giving him chance before i just report it as he was silly enough to talk about the transaction ingame and have both our accounts banned. Would like to forward info to admin if possible

proof
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] PSC 20€ -50€ [B] PayPal verified 1:1
04/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for some Paysafe cards , paying with Verified PayPal account. MIN 20€ , trade is 1:1 if you send first i can send the payment as a gift so you pay no fees. My old post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/1767013-s -10-psc-b-paypal-verified.html push
[S] PSC 10€ -50€ [B] PayPal verified 1:1
04/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for paysafecards 10€ -50€ , paying with verified Paypal. Note to wanna be scammers Please don't waist my time.
[S] 10€ PSC [B] PayPal verified
04/09/2012 - Trading - 11 Replies
I am looking for 20€ - 50€ PaySafe Cards ***Proof From successful transactions is available*** Will only deal with people that are able to send the Paysafe Card first or use a middlemen with very high feedback. It is a shame that people are scamming for as low as 10€ so after being scammed a few times from members with positive feedback i am no longer sending money first. My PayPal account is Business verified Send me a PM
How to buy SpeedBoost without verified Paypal
02/05/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
How I can buy SpeedBoost without verified Paypal, but with 10$ inside? When I try to buy something it asks to verifie debit card, but I don't have it, so how can I buy spped boost?
WTB PSC FOR PAYPAL VERIFIED
07/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
i have 250$ paypal verified acc...and i need pay safe card $ thanks... add me [email protected]