Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] 36m PvP Pilot

Discussion on [WTS] 36m PvP Pilot within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[WTS] 36m PvP Pilot

800+ lifetime kills
96.63% ISK efficiency
-3.81 security status
UNSUBBED
$115 via Paypal ONLY
Skills:

PM me if interested for Character name and eveboard.
Old 02/02/2012, 21:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
In about 6 days I should get my income tax check.Would be interested in the character,not the account.Would give you a plex in-game to reactivate,could you maybe go for 95? That way the character could just be transferred?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 32 M Pilot
12/20/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 9 Replies
Selling a 32 M Pilot, Minmatar. Security Status: +0,7 Wallet: 1 B Two remaps available. Skills: Drones: 3 M
WTS 39.1m SP Sub-CAP PVP Pilot/Account
09/17/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
Comes with 39.1m SP sub cap PVP specialized pilot. 4.8b ISK in Wallet!!! Full low grade snake set and hardwires on jumpclone (1b) Full +4 set on current clone Bunch of mods/ammo/ships spread out -----Key Mim BS V Caldari+Mim+Amarr Cruiser V
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX
09/11/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 66mil sp Super nyx pilot almost erebus pilot + NYX Highlights: Fighters 5 Fighter bombers 5 12.6milj in drones 12.2Mil In gunnery Also ready for moros ownage 16.8Mil In Spaceship command Including.... Gallente carrier 5 Capital ships 5 Thermodynamics 4 (3 day to 5lvl)
pilot bio/ friends
08/06/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
hi today i'll tell you how to get 25 friends easy ;) 1-st go and make 25 emails 2-nd ivite them to DO 3-rd BOT them til vengi, full speed gens 3 iris 4-th go give the acc to someone weak and give him take the acc 5-th u take the premium, and etc stuff :) u make good and they make good to you :D if someone want he can PM me
2 Eve chars 2 accounts bundle! 13.1+mil SP Golem pilot and 7.6+mil SB pilot
06/17/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
The 2 characters (both female) are on different accounts. You will get 2 accounts! I am the first and original owner of these accounts and will provide all details! As of now the accounts have only been paid via gamecards so no bank account / credit card information attatched to the accounts. First Character: Complete set of +4 Implants! Golem Marauder Pilot with T2 Torpedoes, perfect for running missions. Over 155.000 Loyalty Points with Caldary Navy! Loads of assets worth ~1bilion ISK...