Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT GamezAion for EVE

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT GamezAion for EVE

Quote:
Lumiel, Asmo.

Full +15 ABG Gladiator (Pvp)
+15 Enraged Mastarius GS fused with ABG GS with 10% silence
Full +15 ABG Cleric (Full Mres, 2.3k)
ABG Shield and Mace
Also completed with ABG Accs and stuff.

Got a few EAT Sets as well, leather and plate and what not.

Worth a lot, but since I don't play anymore...
Starting at €150,-, this is a lot less than I paid for it all.

Also would love an EVE account for this.

Price is ofcourse negotiable.

« WTS 1b EvE Isk for 1x 10€PSC | eve buddy pass 21day trial »

Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Gamezaion account.
07/13/2016 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
As title says, i'm looking forward to trade my Gamez Aion account for an Infinite Aion one. The reason is simple: i've always been an Infinite Aion player, but after the wipe i was lazy enough not to gear up again my chars, and it's pretty hard for me now to get involved in the server's business. On the other hand, i did already have an account on Gamez, and i simply decided to keep going on that account, which is now very well set up. Though i want to get back to Infinite Aion, so this...
WTS GamezAion Acc.
02/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Lumiel, Asmo. Full +15 ABG Gladiator (Pvp) +15 Enraged Mastarius GS fused with ABG GS with 10% silence Full +15 ABG Cleric (Full Mres, 2.3k) ABG Shield and Mace Also completed with ABG Accs and stuff. Got a few EAT Sets as well, leather and plate and what not.
™WTB GamezAion account™
01/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all, Im looking to buy a GamezAion account! I can offer up to $80 through paypal. Im looking for an account thats on siel and preferably Elyos. Preferably Temp or Sorc but will take into consideration all classes. PM me with an offer if you have one. Bump! Bump! Bump still looking will take offers on retail accounts and trading offers on gamezaion pm me
Selling: GAMEZAION ACCOUNT OR GAMEZAION EQUIP FULL ABG SET +15
04/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Welcome to Gamez Aion - Assault on Balaurea - Aion Private Server - link of the website HEAD Archon Brigade General's Helm - Archon Brigade General's Helm - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com ARCHON BRIGADE GENERAL LEATHER SET Archon Brigade General's Jerkin + 15 - Archon Brigade General's Jerkin - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com Archon Brigade General's Breeches +15 - Archon Brigade General's Breeches - Item - Aion Database - aion.yg.com
Gamezaion
04/13/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
closed