Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 80 Epic Hunter (US server) for Eve Account

Discussion on LVL 80 Epic Hunter (US server) for Eve Account within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up LVL 80 Epic Hunter (US server) for Eve Account

WTS my lvl 80 hunter with Catacalysm activated account + 30 day time card for Eve 10bil isk or 24 30day plex's
I am original owner of the account, account has 4 char lvl 80 NE Hunter, lvl 70 DK, lvl 25 druid and lvl 5 rogue. Hunter is my main with enchanting skil @ 400
and leatherworking 400 has fishing at 400 and first aid 400 and cooking 400. has complete epic T5 and epic PVP T5 has epic flying mounts and epic riding mounts, has 400gold on toon and is on windrunner server please feel free to email if interested i can then activate wow account and show u in game or on the wow armory. and transfer all in game info..

contact me in eve Blackwindow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Level 70 Orc Hunter/Jäger: Full Epic, Epic-Flying-Mount
01/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
verkauft
WTS 3xlvl80 epic geared chars(rogue,hunter,paladin)2of them have epic flying mounts!!
05/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Selling very good geared chars ,most geared is rogue with 5700gs in pve gear and in pvp gear 5600. Also hunter and paladin have very nice gear.Also i have best geared shaman twink(29) and many other chars 20-70 in account. I have 10/12 icc achivement so its easy to get in any raid. Dont forget that pala and rogue have epic flying mount.this battle.net account have attached two accounts,one have wotlk and other have tbc. This is really cheap, i decided to quit so lucky for you. Selling for...
T>>My wow account lvl 77 Hunter Full epic for a Conquer account
05/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Just like the title says Its a hunter 77 with lvl 70 epics.He has 2 pices of brutal galdiater gear the rest is Valorous gladiader.He has 2 brutal gladiater axes also but the the blue swords he has on atm are better :P. any way this account comes with lvl 80 gear also! ive bought a bunch of lvl 80 epic gear from AH for when i get to 80 but now ive quit wow :/. One of the gear ive bought for when hes 80 is the Nesingwary 4000. Thats a lvl 80 gun that just looks amazing and cost 900g on my...
Verkaufe Full Epic Equipten Hunter! Epic Flug mount etc!
06/25/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hoi Leute , verkaufe meinen Account ! Transbereit , 1t Besitzer etc^^ extra alles über ebay World of Warcraft Account 70 Jäger 70 Schurke Full Epic bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 28.06.08 13:39:44 MESZ) Er hat volles Episches PvP PvE Equip Top dd! ! Ansonsten einfach icq bei fragen! :321818387!!
[WTS] Lelvel 70 Orc Hunter/Jäger: Full Epic, Epic-Flying-Mount
12/08/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
delete plz