Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ask]Red stone change to exp...but what if(READ MORE)

Discussion on [Ask]Red stone change to exp...but what if(READ MORE) within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ask]Red stone change to exp...but what if(READ MORE)

Well i currently just thought that now usually inside offline tg there got one girl dunno who she used to be exchanging 2 red stones into 30% from lvl 90 to dunno what then 3red stones 4 and etc...but what if we memory edit them such like archway or smth do....or maybe rookie hacker? ...just a suggestion if we can turn them into unlimited red stone uses and there's no time between the usage....test it around abit i guess it will work coz i dont know much
Old 09/05/2007, 22:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
This won't work, you can send something to the server saying you exchanged this many redstones but if you dont have the many, the server checks and denies your 'message' and It will not add anymore exp.