Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rootkits?

Discussion on rootkits? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can TQ scan for rootkits?
as i know how to hide a hack inside rootkits and im not sure it gona help
or does TQ scan for hacks at all?
Old 08/23/2007, 07:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think tq scans for much of anything

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Uce, Ce, rootkits, and basics
07/06/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Ok first of all i hope my English is ok and that this wont be a to long post. There are a few tutorials for making an uce, most of them are pretty out dated, is the method for making a uce still working? How about the strings that are detected, are there any new ones or those are the only one detected? i am a bit confused on these strings the very for every anti hacking software right? like gameguard, hshiled ... also i have tried compiling a new cheat engine source and i have a few...
rootkits und wow
03/24/2007 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
hi hab was neues =P ich hatte gestern abend Raid will mich einloggen und was passiert .... ich starte wow und es kommt anstatt der news anzeige ein böser daemon (pet vom WL) und es steht da Ein Trojaner wurde auf ihrem Pc gefunden ich dachte erst "loool" naja kann net sein hab bissl ahnung von sowas und guten vir controll ... nunja nicht so schön dachte ich auf jeden fall und machte kurzerhands einen hijackthis log ... schaute ihn an und dachte yo alles ok bis auf 4 einträge von...
Sony, Rootkits - defeat warden
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 19 Replies
For only $14.99 you get a well done RING0 rootkit that is able to hide vs Warden/Hackshield. I have not tested if the rootkit works vs Gameguard as well but its very likely. 1] Buy the CD 2] Run the CD 3] rename myhack.exe to $sys$myhack.exe Done. It works better then the FU rootkit since the FU is crashing on WINXP SP2. The rootkit is also able to hide regkeys and drivers. For more infos read the article by Mark Russinovich (great guy) here: ...