Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EZ money with speedhacks

Discussion on EZ money with speedhacks within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK im kinda nubly and i bet someone already knows/posted about this but whatever. You need to acquire speed hacks first. go to Eudemons and make sure your speed hacks are all hooked up and stuff. Get the log skill and buy your first 1k logs. activate speed hack and run through to misty marsh or whatever the closest log buyer is.(you may need to wait a bit for the buyer npc to come up) sell your logs and repeat the process, (as you increase in level you can carry more logs so do that and youll gain exp faster) till you are at lvl 4+ log skill. Buy logscrolls and check to see where you will make money. now go and buy the most logs you can and sell them to the closest place that youll get money at. and there you go youll get about millions in profit depending on the place/money, fast. i geuss you could post questions but i might not answer them as fast as hoped. Plz if this is already posted dont get mad at me im retarded =_=
:axe:
Old 02/05/2007, 03:33   #2

i wish the speed hack could go faster =]
Old 02/05/2007, 15:25   #3

About how much money you can earn per hour with this?
Old 02/05/2007, 21:05   #4

you can do about 25 runs in an hour to icyland
however since the gold will go down so after u make 2 million gold profit you have to wait until enough piles of gold are picked up in icy so that the price goes back up at most u can make 4 mil gold an hour delivering to one place
Old 02/08/2007, 00:47   #5

well..there is a faster speed hack, but i forgot were to get it, u get to set the speed times which you want to travel, i set it at 10,000 on a conquer window once.. it was INSANE.
Old 02/08/2007, 03:34   #6

ya we all know to hack the logs, i go to each spot over and over, i make well over 4mil in an hour. right now alot of people cant log in cause the new patch, the msot ive made in profit for one trip to icy is 8mil without speeding. we really need an updated speedhack for this new patch.....
Old 02/09/2007, 02:36   #7

Just decided to check up on post and it looks like some people actually looked into it which i think is cool. I just go to whatever area the scroll tells me to and i get like 1m anywhere i go and it only takes like a couple minutes i hope yall appreciate the post if you didnt figure this out urself and for those who say, "duh" then i geuss your just smarter than everyone else lolzors. :axe:
Old 02/09/2007, 04:49   #8

pathetic i was the first to do this i can make 100ep in 10min
Old 02/10/2007, 02:00   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Phoe12@Feb 9 2007, 04:49
pathetic i was the first to do this i can make 100ep in 10min
um ep? i didnt even know you could make ep from logs thats cool thanks for posting and trying to make a fool out of me!!! (its easy to do)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2007, 06:01   #10

you can also make lots of gold form buying booths with EP. then remove the foregift and wait for someone to buy the cheap booth, go back to the booth after someone buys it so you can get the extra gold. you'd probably get more gold selling ep for gold, but this would accumulate a larger amount faster.
Old 03/04/2007, 17:28   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisEternal@Feb 5 2007, 00:43
OK im kinda nubly and i bet someone already knows/posted about this but whatever. You need to acquire speed hacks first. go to Eudemons and make sure your speed hacks are all hooked up and stuff. Get the log skill and buy your first 1k logs. activate speed hack and run through to misty marsh or whatever the closest log buyer is.(you may need to wait a bit for the buyer npc to come up) sell your logs and repeat the process, (as you increase in level you can carry more logs so do that and youll gain exp faster) till you are at lvl 4+ log skill. Buy logscrolls and check to see where you will make money. now go and buy the most logs you can and sell them to the closest place that youll get money at. and there you go youll get about millions in profit depending on the place/money, fast. i geuss you could post questions but i might not answer them as fast as hoped. Plz if this is already posted dont get mad at me im retarded =_=
:axe:
where to get log scrolls?
Old 03/09/2007, 15:18   #12

Shopping Mall ??? ^^
Old 03/09/2007, 20:38   #13

and where can i find that speed hack?
Old 03/10/2007, 02:34   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Nickciancio@Feb 8 2007, 00:47
well..there is a faster speed hack, but i forgot were to get it, u get to set the speed times which you want to travel, i set it at 10,000 on a conquer window once.. it was INSANE.
you talkin bout speed gear? it make you go super fast but everything else goes fast to and you log out alot
Old 12/02/2007, 20:49   #15

Where can i get logs?