Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack involving 50star evolution?

Discussion on Hack involving 50star evolution? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack involving 50star evolution?

I'm hearing about a hack going around that involves a demon reaching 50 stars with a VERY low amount of rebirths. I was turning to the more experienced hackers out there to ask them a question. I recorded a packet that gets sent during evolution, I believe that this packet has a check for the server which refreshes the entry on the eudemon' star level. So, the question is, is it possible that if we were to decrypt the packet, edit the portion which contains the eudemons star mark and send it to the server, would it be possible to change the eudemons star mark? (server side)
Old 03/10/2008, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
the evolution and rebornpoints are calculated in the gameserver binaries..
your client CANT tell the server to add points :/
Old 03/11/2008, 06:26   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
exactly your client only says he clicked here and here and here and also here he typed this and pressed that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4StoryEG Evolution Hack v1.2 by italien1995 feat. BestOfElite
01/16/2011 - 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 52 Replies
=>HACK FUNKTIONEN<= Eig. ganz einfach zu verstehen diesmal ist die GUI etwas verkleinert worden und der Button "Maximieren" sowie haufen ports hinzugekommen, "HP_BUFF" wurde rausgenommen da es dadurch konflikte gab. =>PICTUR<= http://s3.directupload.net/images/100620/fn4qew24 .jpg =>VIRUSTOTALSCAN<= Virustotal. MD5: 98aef7fd57abaddcd0d43f93de6c6f79 Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini Trojan.Win32.Inject.aoxz!A2 PUA.Script.Packed-3 THX-Checker wurde in dieser Version rausgenommen. Ich und Best...
Questions involving 9Disciples and more
04/12/2010 - 9Dragons - 5 Replies
Ok so 9disciples can work on 9dragons acclaim? I have to be on viet version? If only on viet version is there a way to translate the game to english? Can someone make a guide on how to sign up, download, startup the viet version of 9dragons? Also if there is a way to translate the game to english could someone make a guide on that also? Does this hack still work?
Shaiya Evolution hack ???
03/19/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
is there any hack for Shaiya Evolution ??
[Request] Any information involving SWSRO1 registration ?
03/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey, As far as I know no GM/ co-assistans have announced anything about re-opening SWSRO registration site ? So does anyone with close connections with a GM or anyone for that matter in that sector , who he can ask about this ? Would be helpfull allot of new players and for myself obviously :) Thanks
Achievements involving PvP flag caps [Paladin]
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
For all BG achievements that involving capping a flag, such as Me and the Cappin' Makin' it Happen - Achievement - World of Warcraft , there is a nice trick for Paladins. Did that undeserving jerk start capping right next to you, even though YOU fought off the 15 horde (ally) that were holding the flag? Well that flag SHOULD be yours, don't you think? A simple Hand of Protection will cancel his flag cap, allowing you to eek out one more point for your 50/50 achievement. This is intended...