Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] cq_grade and cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr

Discussion on [HELP] cq_grade and cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] cq_grade and cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr

Can someone help me with this one? I need original rates (Like TQ) and not custom one. Can someone help me or does someone have this file? Not edited one. I want mine to have low/mid compose rate like the TQ Server. Thank you!

PS. Also the cq_grade I want normal like in TQ when you evolve pets.

Example:
WarriorAtkDef = Strong,Superior,Silver,Gold,1*
Special Euds = 3* ~ 5*
Etc = Silver,Gold, 1* ~ 4*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr
07/03/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I wonder what is the diffrence between column "min" and column "max" in cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr
cq_grade descricion column
07/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
S All pets are born with tails. Most everything on top ini. He wanted to know how to change it and what value I put in cq_grade Another doubt is wanted someone to tell me a description of each column: life_a life_b life_c life_grow_a
cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr column question
07/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hello..can someone tell me what mean in cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr ?? like i know(i guess) min = eudemon minimum compose mark ? max = eudemon maximum compose mark ? rand_type = unknown ? suc_percent = succesfully percent? sacrifice_lev = level required ? sacrifice_fidelity = loyalty required ? sacrifice_starlev = starmark required ?
Q: Looking for information on cq_grade table
11/24/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Greetings Elitepvpers, I found that in the cq_grade table i could adjust the Max amount of reborns for a pet in the Reborn_Limit query i reset the number to 50,000 i tried a higher number Navicat red X saying 65,035 is the limit. I see that the other querys seem to deal with the limits of all the other pet stats id, life_a, life_b, life_c, Life_grow_a, Life_grow_b, Life_grow_c, phy_min_a, phy_min_b, phy_min_c, phy_min_grow_a, phy_min_grow_b, phy_min_grow_c, phy_max_a,...
[HELP]update cq_grade set rarity=3000 where id=[uniXO29*]
11/20/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
i would like to know on how to set up the rarity of universalX0 in the box..?? i mean universalX0 29*..should i put their ID same like we do on other eud..?? im very confused because in my cq_grade didn't have the ID of universalX0 in the box..should i make a new one ID of universalX0 in the box or someone can tell me on how to set it up..because i want to chance it to uni 30* help me here..for someone need a thank i would give it free with double thank here..please reply..and help me here:D