Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Real Eo problem!

Discussion on [HELP] Real Eo problem! within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[HELP] Real Eo problem!

Hello Dear ElitePvPers .

i have a problem whit the official Eudemons online!

i try to log in to the game what i get is this!!

" Error : Wrong verzion. Please quit and update the client. "

i post screenshot in here!

The Eo patch versions is right.

Screenshot is uploaded

Greetings magewarior2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (33.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 05/05/2009, 09:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
1. Offtopic, get rid of that Vista beautification ****, just keeps your CPU busy for nothing.
2. Your client version is written in .\Eudemons Online\version.dat file.

Open that file with Notepad or anything else that can read plain text file and you will see what is your client version.

Then, goto to and download all the missing patches.
You can:
1. Save them to .\Eudemons Online\ directory and just run from there.
2. Get yourself WinRar and extract those archives to .\Eudemons Online\.
3. Just save all of them in .\Eudemons Online\AutoPatch\update\enmy and run game as usual from launcher.

If you made a smart-*** move and replaced soul.exe with a different one, you will have to find patch which has updated version (think it was 1176 or something).
Old 05/05/2009, 19:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by picadilly View Post
1. Offtopic, get rid of that Vista beautification ****, just keeps your CPU busy for nothing.
2. Your client version is written in .\Eudemons Online\version.dat file.

Open that file with Notepad or anything else that can read plain text file and you will see what is your client version.

Then, goto to and download all the missing patches.
You can:
1. Save them to .\Eudemons Online\ directory and just run from there.
2. Get yourself WinRar and extract those archives to .\Eudemons Online\.
3. Just save all of them in .\Eudemons Online\AutoPatch\update\enmy and run game as usual from launcher.

If you made a smart-*** move and replaced soul.exe with a different one, you will have to find patch which has updated version (think it was 1176 or something).
Version.dat is the version for autopatch, not for ingame .... so that cannot be the problem maybe the soul.exe can be the problem
Old 05/06/2009, 07:07   #4

elite*gold: 0
Well, soul.exe version as of today is 1.6401.1.202
Included in patch 1173, so you have to repatch it starting from that one. If you made some "upgrades" in exe, will have to redo that.