Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1097 logbot?

Discussion on 1097 logbot? within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1097 logbot?

does anyone have a logbot that works with client version 1097? rookiehacker's no longer works.
Old 03/16/2008, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Rookie's is the only one that ever worked right... we'll just have to wait on him to patch his up... when ever he has time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Пыщь!!Пыщь! ОлОло! РУсский топик =)
04/17/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 36 Replies
Пыщщьь! БорЩщ привецт& #1074;ует вас =) накален и XD:handsdown: Кароче открыва& #1102; русский топик Я стал очень добрым и могу Вам памоч. Ну..совет ;ы там..хз..м 72;нуалы писать лень. Но кто хоть что то понимае& #1090;..помогу Тем времене& #1084;..Скоро новый тренер будет =) Стоить будет 3 сникерс& #1072;, колу, и обед в макдаке =XD шучу) Не знаю че с ним делать буду
LogBot
10/14/2008 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 175 Replies
OK logbot now runs a little better, and it is able to detect when it has bought or sold logs. PK Prevention should also work properly but make sure you have friend exp left unclaimed so logbot can click the No button when it tries to disconnect. Now after a new patch you may discover you need to update an all new value i call Log Value, its just the number of logs the game claims you have in your inventory after you buy logs. Enjoy the bot everyone :-) This is the one i always wanted to...
logbot
04/21/2008 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
can anyone fix this to work with latest version or any one can get a hold of rookie so he can fix it i left him pm on this board but he dont come aro und any more be nice when people leave the leave stuff to update there stuff since it was a great tool . :)
Better LogBOT
01/20/2008 - Eudemons Online - 8 Replies
pls help me make a new and faster logbot coz hate the ones that rookihacker made... already made one in autoit but only can start at cronus then let it go to the logseller using the pathfinding(this doesnt stock up like rookiehacker's do)... then after that i cant do more coz i dunno how to make it find a picture in the coordinates where the pathfinding stops u then continue the log quest... TY to the ones who taught me a bit of autoit and sorry to him coz i havent add u K pls post if u can...
Logbot
04/13/2007 - Eudemons Online - 16 Replies
so I dont have to update two posts, look at the other logbot post. lets let this post go away