Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about ban evasion and new accounts.

Discussion on Questions about ban evasion and new accounts. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions about ban evasion and new accounts.

I've decided on the cheat and spoofer I'm gonna use, Evasion for the cheat and reported.lol for the spoofer. But I'm wondering what's the safest way I can cheat on an alt account and not get my main account banned. I've heard that you can get your motherboard, ssd, and your hdd serial numbers banned and you cant spoof that or that every time you get banned you should reinstall windows. I guess I'm just looking for some clarification.
Old 04/19/2023, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by e621_Zai View Post
I've decided on the cheat and spoofer I'm gonna use, Evasion for the cheat and reported.lol for the spoofer. But I'm wondering what's the safest way I can cheat on an alt account and not get my main account banned. I've heard that you can get your motherboard, ssd, and your hdd serial numbers banned and you cant spoof that or that every time you get banned you should reinstall windows. I guess I'm just looking for some clarification.
Whoever told you that you can't spoof your serials every time or you'll get banned is providing false information. If you don't want your hardware serials to get banned spoof once per PC restart. Any serials that may get banned will be spoofed serials and not your real ones.
Old 04/19/2023, 18:51   #3

elite*gold: 631
Reported spoofs everything that can get you banned, it also cleans traces iirc

To not get your main account banned you have to always spoof while cheating, you shouldnt switch between your accounts all the time, when youre done cheating or when you get banned uninstall both the bsg launcher and tarkov using revo uninstaller
After every cheating session you should reboot, otherwise you could get banned not only from eft but also other games
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2023, 01:55   #4

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by e621_Zai View Post
Don't worry. Reported handles all of this, no reinstalls or any unpleasant workarounds required. Just one click is all it takes, and it'll take care of everything.

Tags
alt account, eft, spoofer