Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is my ban

Discussion on What is my ban within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is my ban

So i havent cheesed in over 4 months after getting myself banned(not manual banned) and tried another account before i realised what i did, basically i was getting banwaved, but this was like my 7th ban, i've always used the same exact spoofing method(i dont like to pay for spoofers) (i also have never been banned for doing anything sus, all my bans are banwaves for doing promotional videos, or banwaves for ****** cheats because i didnt know better), but then 4 months later i try to buy a new fresh account to check and i get insta banned, no email sent to me just tried to log in with my vpn, and poof insta'd, any ideas?

edit: before depshop comes and cheese whatever, no i dont want to use a spoofer, hwid bans are too easy to bypass for me to need one, i am also getting another ssd soon, so i could raid0, but i already have an hdd so we will see.

edit 2: so appartley im launcher banned, is this diffrent from a hwid ban, or is it the same>?
how is this possible? and do i really need to get a new motherboard and ram ;-;
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2022, 13:07   #2

elite*gold: 631
There was a way to bypass launcher bans on UC dunno if its still working tho
Old 11/18/2022, 17:59   #3

You got +1 from me for the DepShop part lmao, had me cracking up at the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilx__ View Post
So i havent cheesed in over 4 months after getting myself banned(not manual banned) and tried another account before i realised what i did, basically i was getting banwaved, but this was like my 7th ban, i've always used the same exact spoofing method(i dont like to pay for spoofers) (i also have never been banned for doing anything sus, all my bans are banwaves for doing promotional videos, or banwaves for ****** cheats because i didnt know better), but then 4 months later i try to buy a new fresh account to check and i get insta banned, no email sent to me just tried to log in with my vpn, and poof insta'd, any ideas?

edit: before depshop comes and cheese whatever, no i dont want to use a spoofer, hwid bans are too easy to bypass for me to need one, i am also getting another ssd soon, so i could raid0, but i already have an hdd so we will see.

edit 2: so appartley im launcher banned, how is this possible? and do i really need to get a new motherboard and ram ;-;
Old 11/19/2022, 02:13   #4

still not buying there overpriced spoofer lol
Old 11/19/2022, 21:09   #5

elite*gold: 16
so let me get this right. you are using your own spoofing method? spoofed using this method Logged into
the launcher and then Boom Banned? Sounds like this spoofing method isn't spoofing correctly.i am going to say try something like its like 4 bucks a day or you can get a day off me for 2 lol

ive experienced this before if you wanted to just wait for your new ssd and raid 0 will do the exact same tho

Quote:
So i havent cheesed in over 4 months after getting myself banned(not manual banned) and tried another account before i realised what i did, basically i was getting banwaved, but this was like my 7th ban, i've always used the same exact spoofing method(i dont like to pay for spoofers) (i also have never been banned for doing anything sus, all my bans are banwaves for doing promotional videos, or banwaves for shitty cheats because i didnt know better), but then 4 months later i try to buy a new fresh account to check and i get insta banned, no email sent to me just tried to log in with my vpn, and poof insta'd, any ideas?

edit 2: so appartley im launcher banned, is this diffrent from a hwid ban, or is it the same>?
how is this possible? and do i really need to get a new motherboard and ram ;-;
you can also spoof your motherboard info manually there are tools to do this you do not need new ram or a motherboard ive been rocking the same thing for 3+ Years im fairly confident the launcher uses the hwid of ssd or hdd to see if you have been banned someone correct me tho as i could be wrong

ive had the exact samething happen so just my 2 cents
Old 11/19/2022, 23:21   #6

i dont think this is a regular hwid ban, because instead of a 1 hour delay ban it was instant, like a launcherban, and appartley launcher bans involve smibios, which i havent been spoofing, cause i dont usually get slapped in the face like this ;-;
Old 11/21/2022, 05:52   #7

Quote:
i dont think this is a regular hwid ban, because instead of a 1 hour delay ban it was instant, like a launcherban, and appartley launcher bans involve smibios, which i havent been spoofing, cause i dont usually get slapped in the face like this ;-;
I really Don't Think That is the case as it would Slap me everytime ive had this happen changed my SSD and was unbanned
Old 11/21/2022, 07:37   #8

so you're saying everytime you tried to make a new account you would get insta banned? until you changed ssd serial number?

because ive been banned alot, and i change my serial numbers all the time, and mac adress cause why not i've had a friend who has been hwid banned also, so i mean i know hwid bans arent instant, unless you're launcher banned, and the launcher ban is not the same from a regular hwid ban either
Old 11/21/2022, 12:17   #9

Quote:
so you're saying everytime you tried to make a new account you would get insta banned? until you changed ssd serial number?

because ive been banned alot, and i change my serial numbers all the time, and mac adress cause why not i've had a friend who has been hwid banned also, so i mean i know hwid bans arent instant, unless you're launcher banned, and the launcher ban is not the same from a regular hwid ban either
so from my understanding Updating Downgrading bios version may help your issue im not sure its just from a quick google around
An Idea For You and just some general info
Old 11/21/2022, 23:19   #10

well i've done all the manual spoofing i can do, and flashed updated my bios and reinstalled windows, i just cant change my windows product id, so yeah
Old 11/23/2022, 03:37   #11

Quote:
well i've done all the manual spoofing i can do, and flashed updated my bios and reinstalled windows, i just cant change my windows product id, so yeah
your product ID as in windows Key?
if thats your issue just don't activate or just a windows activator
Old 12/02/2022, 14:58   #12

sorry for the late response, but it's connected to my microsoft account, but i did
"change" it by going to regedit and doing - HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows NT\Currentversion.
and i changed the windows product id from there
Old 12/03/2022, 21:49   #13

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 655/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,255
Quote:
sorry for the late response, but it's connected to my microsoft account, but i did
"change" it by going to regedit and doing - HKEY_LOCAL_ MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\windows NT\Currentversion.
and i changed the windows product id from there
Overpriced spoofer?

I’ll literally hook you up with a 30d for $20. All you gotta do is ask.
Old 12/04/2022, 16:13   #14

depshop talking to the demons apparently, i never said you had overpriced spoofers lmao