Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a tarkov cheat that will run on a KVM

Discussion on Looking for a tarkov cheat that will run on a KVM within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a tarkov cheat that will run on a KVM

Im using a service called shadow and can run cheats that dont block virtual machines fine because it can load drivers. if anyone has something like that
Old 05/18/2022, 21:23   #2

As far as I'm aware, BattlEye will prevent you from playing the game in a VM. Using a VM isn't forbidden to play EFT per-se but they'll kick you for using it. However, that information may be outdated as I only remember seeing them tweeting them about it in the past.
Old 05/19/2022, 02:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicCB View Post
As far as I'm aware, BattlEye will prevent you from playing the game in a VM. Using a VM isn't forbidden to play EFT per-se but they'll kick you for using it. However, that information may be outdated as I only remember seeing them tweeting them about it in the past.
Actually there isnt any issues with battleye running depending on how you set up the kvm. I found the pasteware dev and he was willing to turn off anti-vm on a custom version of the loader and im using that now it works fine and im not banned or kicked for vm and ive been playing for around 20 hrs
Old 05/19/2022, 09:26   #4

where u bought ur vm

some cloud gaming sub or u runnin it from ur pc