Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 17:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice?

Discussion on Thoughts on Deprimereshop Vice? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 02/21/2022, 09:35   #46
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 16
I dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
So did I, still banned. If you played in the last 7 days, you will be banned.

From what ive seen it looks like they only ban people that are actively caught cheating. Some people have not used vice in last 7 days and are not banned. The metrics argument is bs, because my stats were far from 'cheating'. The cheat is simply detected.
If it was detected, then my account would be banned and same with EVERYONE that used. I just stay away from night vision, thermal and aimbot since the bans slowly started to happen and I am fine.

I am playing in their discord right now with it if you are in the discord server.
AlabasterBlower is offline  
Old 02/21/2022, 09:38   #47
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillezwtf View Post
Did you receive an email with the ban?
Yes i did
headcrab187 is offline  
Old 02/21/2022, 09:52   #48
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 1
I have been looking at issue closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
So did I, still banned. If you played in the last 7 days, you will be banned.

From what ive seen it looks like they only ban people that are actively caught cheating. Some people have not used vice in last 7 days and are not banned. The metrics argument is bs, because my stats were far from 'cheating'. The cheat is simply detected.
I've been looking at this issue closely as I am looking for a good budget private chair that doesnt cost me ID and a limb. So far from what I seen is that and talking to other users is that, it is not detected as some users were using 6 hours before the reported bans came in and they didn't get banned, only a percentage of users got banned.

After doing thorough reading in this forum, this is what I've learned

ban wave = loader detected, all users banned regardless of time frame
bans spaced out and/or there small % of users banned = feature detection or users raging and lying about it in their ban report.
BlackJeebus is offline  
Old 02/21/2022, 14:33   #49




 
Xenos's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 373/0/0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 4,875
Received Thanks: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterBlower View Post
If it was detected, then my account would be banned and same with EVERYONE that used. I just stay away from night vision, thermal and aimbot since the bans slowly started to happen and I am fine.

I am playing in their discord right now with it if you are in the discord server.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
So did I, still banned. If you played in the last 7 days, you will be banned.

From what ive seen it looks like they only ban people that are actively caught cheating. Some people have not used vice in last 7 days and are not banned. The metrics argument is bs, because my stats were far from 'cheating'. The cheat is simply detected.
I have been contacted by 3 customers which also confirmed that its detected. Thats the second time that there have been massive ban reports. So yeah its pretty much detected.
Xenos is offline  
Old 02/21/2022, 15:03   #50
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 16
lol, love the theatrics with the red font.

Well anyways, like I said. If it was detected, all users would be banned including me.
AlabasterBlower is offline  
Old 02/22/2022, 16:11   #51





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 397/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,127
Received Thanks: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
So did I, still banned. If you played in the last 7 days, you will be banned.

From what ive seen it looks like they only ban people that are actively caught cheating. Some people have not used vice in last 7 days and are not banned. The metrics argument is bs, because my stats were far from 'cheating'. The cheat is simply detected.
Send me your orderID.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 02/22/2022, 16:27   #52
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Send me your orderID.




Sorry, I would rather not. I do not know how you will respond. In any case, my posting here was not meant as criticism. I just thought people should know who try to look for cheese. If it wasnt for the detection i would recommend vice 10/10.
Argyras is offline  
Old 02/22/2022, 16:29   #53





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 397/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,127
Received Thanks: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
Sorry, I would rather not. I do not know how you will respond. In any case, my posting here was not meant as criticism. I just thought people should know who try to look for cheese. If it wasnt for the detection i would recommend vice 10/10.
I offered a few others some product swaps, I just wanted to offer you the same. I would not obtain this information from you just to badger you in any way. You have the right to publicly post whatever opinion you have. If you are not interested, no worries at all. I was just trying to make sure you got taken care of.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Old 02/22/2022, 16:34   #54
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
I offered a few others some product swaps, I just wanted to offer you the same. I would not obtain this information from you just to badger you in any way. You have the right to publicly post whatever opinion you have. If you are not interested, no worries at all. I was just trying to make sure you got taken care of.
That is very kind, but as i understand it the days of the cheat being offline are mostly compensated. I will wait for vice to be good to go again and thats fine for me. But thank you, and sorry for my suspicion.
Argyras is offline  
Old 02/22/2022, 16:36   #55





 
DeprimereShop's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2513
The Black Market: 397/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,127
Received Thanks: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyras View Post
That is very kind, but as i understand it the days of the cheat being offline are mostly compensated. I will wait for vice to be good to go again and thats fine for me. But thank you, and sorry for my suspicion.
No worries. If you are not in my Discord, please join so you can see timely product updates. I appreciate your understanding. If you need anything at all, or change your mind, just drop me a note.
DeprimereShop is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
GTA Vice City Stories
03/24/2011 - Consoles - 8 Replies
Hab mir jetzt letztens mal GTA vice city stories für die ps2 geholt. Vor einer mission hab ich mal nen waffencheat benutzt, und als ich später speichern wollte kam die meldung "cheats wurden aktiviert es wird empfohlen dieses spiel nicht zu speichern". Nunja habs trotzdem getan. Was passiert denn wenn man mit cheat speichert ? kann man dann das Spiel nicht durchspielen oder was ?
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
GTA: Vice City .exe Backup
04/25/2008 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
naja also ich hab bloed wie ich bin an der .exe von gta vice city rumgepfuscht ohne ein backup zu machen. Naja das klappte zwar alles aber jetzt wollt ich mal sone multiplayermod ausprobieren und da brauch ich wohl wieder die unmodifizierte .exe. die ich aber nicht mehr hab und die cd hab ich auch nicht mehr :cry: waer wirklich cuel wen mal einer die original .exe hochladen koennte wens geht version 1.1 ich wuerd aber aber auch 1.0 nehmen naja halt ohne blood patch und no-cd crack oder...
GTA Vice City brauche eine gta_vc.set :)
03/09/2007 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Nabend Leute! Ich hab mal meinen alten thread edited bevor ich nen neuen aufgemacht hab ;) Ich bitte alle, die GTA Vice City haben ihre config hochzu laden bzw eine config hoch zu laden, mit der Auflösung 1248x1024x32 und maximalen Grafik-details. Denn mein GTA_VC weigert sich strikt die Auflösung zu verändern. (immer beim bestätigen kommt es zu einem Crash und nix wars :P ) Hoffe jmd kann das machen. K+ für alles :) reijin



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.