Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna legit hack for a few days

Discussion on Wanna legit hack for a few days within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanna legit hack for a few days

Hello everyone! I'm new to hacking/cheating in games. I'm a legit player mainly and want to make some cash for a day or two. What is the safest option to get some loot and grind some money for a couple days? Just ESP? What are my chances of getting banned by using ESP for a day or two?
Old 10/06/2021, 14:51   #2

Don't just play the game and enjoy. Not worth it
Old 10/06/2021, 16:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpa1053 View Post
Don't just play the game and enjoy. Not worth it
I am. I'm just learning labs and lost 20mil in a week. I want a quick day to make some money back and then play legit again.
Old 10/06/2021, 18:41   #4

elite*gold: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by NImeniAltu666 View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new to hacking/cheating in games. I'm a legit player mainly and want to make some cash for a day or two. What is the safest option to get some loot and grind some money for a couple days? Just ESP? What are my chances of getting banned by using ESP for a day or two?
There's always a risk with cheating, but some cheats are better at staying undetected than others. However if you wanted to get some quick roubles and gear, you could look into carries which won't get you banned. Pretty much you go into raid with someone who is cheating and they kill everyone for you, and guide you to loot. No risk, likely cheaper than cheating as well.

At thecult.pro we offer both - carries and cheats at a good price with automatic delivery. Feel free to check us out
Old 10/06/2021, 21:49   #5

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
If you really want to cheat and not get banned your going to have to invest some money into it. I recommend EFT Rebel for your case
Old 10/07/2021, 08:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NImeniAltu666 View Post
Safest option is radar. @ has . It recently got an update that allows you to share your web browser link with friends and that they can toggle their own loot display. They can also select the radar to focus on them. Completely undtc for the homies. It also has some options for some rage features like no recoil.

There are also 2PC radars that are considered less risky, but the set up for this one is easier. If interested for more info on these others, just respond to my post.
Old 10/07/2021, 10:18   #7

elite*gold: 223
Hi -I can recommend duck! Helped me out real quick and ICU is working fine.

Chances of getting banned are pretty low if u do not go rampagner for a couple of days.

Just die from time to time so your survival rate doesn't go up too much to avoid manually being banned. Aiming through walls without sight might also not be a good move
Old 10/12/2021, 01:46   #8

Are chairs like Glow or iseeyou more similar to radars?
Browsing around, the lifetime prices of 85 are so far apart from other chairs that are 600+.
Likelihood of getting banned is the same as a full rage chair?
I feel like I’m missing something.
Old 10/12/2021, 01:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenBu View Post
Safest option is radar. @ has . It recently got an update that allows you to share your web browser link with friends and that they can toggle their own loot display. They can also select the radar to focus on them. Completely undtc for the homies. It also has some options for some rage features like no recoil.

There are also 2PC radars that are considered less risky, but the set up for this one is easier. If interested for more info on these others, just respond to my post.
I want a link to see how about that
Old 10/12/2021, 23:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangyin View Post
I want a link to see how about that