Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT Radar

Discussion on EFT Radar within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EFT Radar

Hello everyone.

So, i have come to the point in this game where i would like to try out a simple radar. No need for all the fancy flying around or anything, just something to help my brain to really see if there´s someone there or not. Now, the fun part, what would everyone recommend and should i invest in a spoofer aswell while i´m at it. A HWID ban wouldn´t really be the best investment for me at the moment so i figured it would be the safest way.
Old 09/13/2021, 21:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 388/0/0
We provide a radar for EFT and multiple HWID spoofer options, all avaible on our website or add me on discord SawyerTheDuck#6748
Old 09/16/2021, 14:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There are a few different radars some are more simple (only radar) and some have other features that are a little more riskier if you are only going for radar then i would recommend either clutch solutions or tarkov radar.
They have very similar features, clutch is more only radar and esp but they are planning on adding aimbot, esp overlay etc link below is video showcase of it made by them

tarkov radar has some extra stuff for example no recoil, no sway, inf stam and fast unload mags.
Links below is video showcase of it.

Good luck on your search!
Old 09/16/2021, 20:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1tt View Post
Hello everyone.

So, i have come to the point in this game where i would like to try out a simple radar. No need for all the fancy flying around or anything, just something to help my brain to really see if there´s someone there or not. Now, the fun part, what would everyone recommend and should i invest in a spoofer aswell while i´m at it. A HWID ban wouldn´t really be the best investment for me at the moment so i figured it would be the safest way.
@ and @ are the leaders in the radar field. Check them out. Two PC's needed with this method. Since it is not on main computer, it is more difficult to get detected. @ also has radar, but it is one PC and browser based.

- For DeprimereShop, you can go to their public discord, open a ticket and ask questions.

- For Slatehub, if you have questions you can their presales discord, if you buy something you go to the customers discord where you get customer service access.

- For clutch you can join their discord right away, verify and then start asking questions, etc.

Do you research buddy and good luck finding something suitable for you!
Old 09/17/2021, 21:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlex#420 View Post
There are a few different radars some are more simple (only radar) and some have other features that are a little more riskier if you are only going for radar then i would recommend either clutch solutions or tarkov radar.
They have very similar features, clutch is more only radar and esp but they are planning on adding aimbot, esp overlay etc link below is video showcase of it made by them
Quote:
Originally Posted by buichea View Post

- For DeprimereShop, you can go to their public discord, open a ticket and ask questions.

Do you research buddy and good luck finding something suitable for you!
My apologies. It seems like Tarkov radar and Depshop Radar are the same thing. Depshop does price match as well FYI.

Again, happy hunting.
Old 09/18/2021, 01:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is Depshop the same as LX Radar?
Old 09/18/2021, 02:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginal1 View Post
Is Depshop the same as LX Radar?
Negative, it does not look like it. LX radar seems like it is a chinese dev, the depshop radar is english.

. Compare with photos above.
Old 09/18/2021, 17:50   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah depshops radar is same as tarkov radar original name is tarkov buddy can be found in multiple different servers now as they have removed slotting for it
Old 12/11/2021, 17:26   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is Web Radar good? It has only 20 slots
Old 12/12/2021, 07:38   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiStrelatNeHotim View Post
Is Web Radar good? It has only 20 slots
the most well known ones are Slate and Clutch Solutions. If you can find one usually need to buy 3rd party a screamer DMA card with clutch solutions and their spoofed firmware for it is probably the most secure option for radar options.

Slate hub does not require a DMA card.
Old 12/15/2021, 15:36   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is radar safest right now? I am looking for long term cheese for tarkov. I just wanna try 1d for now, then maybe i buy longer
Old 01/06/2022, 01:19   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Services View Post
We provide a radar for EFT and multiple HWID spoofer options, all avaible on our website or add me on discord SawyerTheDuck#6748
Still available?
Old 01/06/2022, 18:35   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
Arrow Escape from Tarkov -> Escape from Tarko…

#moved