Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to avoid HWID ban on a new account?

Discussion on How to avoid HWID ban on a new account? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to avoid HWID ban on a new account?

So I got banned within the last 5 days or so while messing around in offline/scav runs with a cheat. Sucks to get banned but it comes with a risk. I was just wondering if all bans are HWID or not? Iíd love to make a new account as I mostly play legit with friends in PMC runs. And do you have to buy new Mobo/drives to get a new ID? Or could you switch to Raid0 and itíll change?
Old 05/14/2021, 18:59   #2

Talking Use a spoofer

If u think ur banned or want to avoid a hwid ban then use a spoofer if u want info on them add me on discord Met#9999
Old 05/15/2021, 12:22   #3

elite*gold: 159
the only good methode is to use a spoofer
join my discord and i will send you test key for it.
cheers
Old 05/17/2021, 09:04   #4

Don't listen to these people. Spoofer is BS and will you get banned faster then a cheat.

Get a new/used harddrive and enjoy playing without having to use a spoofer. It's even cheaper as well.
Old 05/26/2021, 15:46   #5

elite*gold: 124
If you're cheating/hwid banned you're without a doubt going to want one. Best spoofer you'll find here ->
Old 05/26/2021, 17:21   #6

Dont know what qunixx is smoking but find a good reputable spoofer to use and you're golden. There are plenty out there (dont use unkownspoofer). Make sure you clean traces before logging on to your launcher for the first time.
If you were banned, chances are likely you're hw banned too. So either raid0 (look up your mobo to see if you're able to do this) or get a raid controller, or like what others said get a new ssd/hdd. If you had multiple hard drives when you were banned, those were also flagged, not just the one tarkov was on. Dont want to keep switching hard drives after getting banned? Use a **** spoofer because when you get clapped, just clean traces, and get a new account, spoof again if you want to cheese some more.