Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about "100% save" radar hacks

Discussion on Questions about "100% save" radar hacks within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions about "100% save" radar hacks

Hello everyone!

I'm interested in getting a radar hack, as they are allegedly 100% safe.

My question is not about which one to get, but rather how they function, why they are considered safe and why there are still bans.

So:
1.: I get that they use a second PC (or VM, or remote server) and VPN for a different IP. So it shouldn't be possible for BE to detect it since BE only checks the PC with the game on it. Is that correct so far?

2.: The hack is reading packets from my client through the second device and VM, and converts it on a radar/map, right?

3.: So the packets from my client, read from the hack are not encrypted? That would be a horrible choice by BSG..

4.: Could BE find out about the second device getting my data sent? Or (see 5)

5.: How come there are still detected radar hacks out there, if this is considered safe?

6.: Does it make sense to still spoof my hwid? And not use my main Account? Or was there something wrong with the detected hacks (if so, what was it?) and it is safe to use main account and no hwid spoof?

7.: How does the radar know who I am? Does it know the data comes from my computer and account? Could this be the detection source?

8.: EFT has all crucial information client-sided, it seems. So why are the hacks so expensive? There are games that should be way harder to code hacks for and have way cheaper hacks that work perfectly fine. Just curious.

I'm sure i forgot some of my questions, but oh well. Also, sorry for my bad english. Trying my best to be as comprehensible as I can.
Old 02/03/2021, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 115
BSG correctly implemented encryption so encryption cannot be cracked. Currently at shmurdaware, our tool is undetectable by BE. This does not mean it will never ever be detected (simply that BE has to have a major update to add the functionality to detect our radar). Hacks are expensive because BE is a good anticheat. Radars are still expensive bc the less people using them the longer they last. I do not reccomend spoofing while using our radar. The price for a spoofer and account is more than just buying a new hdd if you get hwid banned.
Old 02/08/2021, 16:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
BSG correctly implemented encryption so encryption cannot be cracked. Currently at shmurdaware, our tool is undetectable by BE. This does not mean it will never ever be detected (simply that BE has to have a major update to add the functionality to detect our radar). Hacks are expensive because BE is a good anticheat. Radars are still expensive bc the less people using them the longer they last. I do not reccomend spoofing while using our radar. The price for a spoofer and account is more than just buying a new hdd if you get hwid banned.
What makes your tool better than DMA based solutions?
Old 02/08/2021, 18:41   #4

elite*gold: 1281
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyCheeseSteak View Post
What makes your tool better than DMA based solutions?
Shmurda's overall performance has been a lot better than others I've tried (haven't used in a couple of months but I doubt that has changed). The UI is a lot more "clean" and a lot less laggy than others. Additionally, it's more responsive.

With him, you're only using 1 PC, which is a lot more convenient than using a 2 PC setup, or VM.
Old 02/08/2021, 18:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Shmurda's overall performance has been a lot better than others I've tried (haven't used in a couple of months but I doubt that has changed). The UI is a lot more "clean" and a lot less laggy than others. Additionally, it's more responsive.

With him, you're only using 1 PC, which is a lot more convenient than using a 2 PC setup, or VM.
The number of PCs isn't relevant to me, nor is the cost of the cheat or hardware.

Detection chance is all I care about.

I was sold on Clutch and DMA - till the DMA banwave - which totally caught me off guard as DMA was supposed to be harder to detect. Instead it seems the other way around.

slate.io, shmurda and clutch software solutions are up and running while DMA is sent back to bios to rebuild their raid arrays...

Nobody wants to talk about how BE managed to flag DMA or what is being done to avoid the next wave or how it even got picked up etc.

It's bizarre that some aimbots are undetected for months and DMA that is supposedly hard to detect gets clapped.

I find it hard to accept that software solutions are safer than custom firmware DMA option - but at this point I don't know what to think.
Old 02/08/2021, 19:01   #6

Quote:
Nobody wants to talk about how BE managed to flag DMA or what is being done to avoid the next wave or how it even got picked up etc.
BE just gets access to the firmware and bans it.

If detection chance is all that you care about, you need to get into PerfectAim. We haven't had a ban wave in over a year and a half, but it takes months, sometimes years, to get invited.
Old 02/08/2021, 19:13   #7

Quote:
We haven't had a ban wave in over a year and a half, but it takes months, sometimes years, to get invited.
A solution that requires waiting around for a year isn't very appealing. EFT is the only game where I've any interest in and I only want radar. I have no interest in aimbots, stamina or any of the other cheese.

I just want radar so that EFT isn't a walking simulator where I spend 30 minutes checking loot spawns that are already looted or empty. Frankly it's just dull as ****...
Old 02/08/2021, 19:33   #8

Quote:
A solution that requires waiting around for a year isn't very appealing. EFT is the only game where I've any interest in and I only want radar. I have no interest in aimbots, stamina or any of the other cheese.

I just want radar so that EFT isn't a walking simulator where I spend 30 minutes checking loot spawns that are already looted or empty. Frankly it's just dull as ****...
If you're not willing to wait to try and get an invite to a secure provider, you're not too concerned with ban chances
Better to buy CIS accounts and play the way you want.

BSG and BE have been extremely aggressively as of late due to the amount of exposure they've gotten with streamers. No matter who you use, you're at risk, as Shmurda said. I do, however, trust using Shmurda with my main, so I'd probably recommend going that route.
Old 03/02/2021, 20:42   #9

Can you contact me?

Quote:
If you're not willing to wait to try and get an invite to a secure provider, you're not too concerned with ban chances
Better to buy CIS accounts and play the way you want.

BSG and BE have been extremely aggressively as of late due to the amount of exposure they've gotten with streamers. No matter who you use, you're at risk, as Shmurda said. I do, however, trust using Shmurda with my main, so I'd probably recommend going that route.
Can you contact me?
Old 03/02/2021, 22:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabay1 View Post
Can you contact me?
Just send me a DM

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pr...ewpm&u=1541761

Tags
eft, hack, radar, safe