Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First ban a hwid ban?

Discussion on First ban a hwid ban? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation First ban a hwid ban?

I was using some cheap cheat just to mess around and was sent this email.

According to the License agreement, access to the game and forum services account is blocked.

The ban is valid from 21 Sep 2020.

Term of blocking: permanent

Which point of the rules was violated: point 4.3.4 under no circumstances do not perform-in whole or in part – the following actions:

deception: use or complicity in such actions:

circumvention tools, i.e. methods that affect the course of the Game and / or facilitate it (including code that uses vulnerabilities in the Game) and thus give the User and / or any other user an advantage over other players who do not use such methods;
automation of access to the Game ("bots"), i.e. any code and / or software that was not expressly authorized by Battlestate Games Limited that allows automatic control of the Game and/or any component or function of the Game, such as automatically controlling a character in the Game;
If you perform the above actions, in whole or in part, Battlestate Games Limited and / or the Licensor may terminate your access to the Game, Forum, or social media groups for an unlimited period without prior notice.

its my first banned and ive been hearing they dont hwid banned on first offense.
Old 01/03/2021, 02:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
They do give out HWID bans on the first ban, at least my friend got one on his first ban and he was not even cheating.