Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is odin cheats legit?

Discussion on Is odin cheats legit? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/24/2021, 17:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
They seem to get detected a lot recently. I bought on 14th for first time and was detected same day. Since I joined the discord on the 14th I’ve seen frequent ban reports and my friends were banned using it as well. I just didn’t even use after buying.
Old 01/24/2021, 19:56   #17

Detected constantly reselling other peoples hacks don't waste your time.
Old 01/28/2021, 21:45   #18

It's not, i mean it was. But now it's not. 4 bans in 2 weeks and every time they said it was fine. They release a texture pac and banned within 24hours. Asked what was happening in chat and all my comments were deleted then i said asked if it was a scam and i got kicked.

Old comments here are probably legit but it's no longer and they just want your money.
Old 02/11/2021, 13:37   #19

It is not. I bought that **** and that **** is unrunnable. I followed all ******* steps and this **** does not run. Also I requested refund from credit card because gpay is **** also.
Old 02/13/2021, 03:29   #20

I just purchased a day key but I can't get it to work.
Old 03/29/2021, 07:46   #21

this is the thread with cheat, make of it what you will
Old 07/14/2023, 07:07   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootemout View Post
maybe it's just me but i would consider 5 months of undetected to be the bare minimum but then again i dont buy public cheats
If you don't buy cheats then your opinion doesn't matter, does it? You have no say in the matter.
Old 07/14/2023, 11:52   #23

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by trod146 View Post
If you don't buy cheats then your opinion doesn't matter, does it? You have no say in the matter.
he doesnt buy public cheats, hes one of those *********** paypigs that only use privates because eveything else is for peasants