Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone have any experience with time2win.net?

Discussion on Anyone have any experience with time2win.net? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/12/2022, 07:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
time2win worked with a trial, but once i spent cash, program didnt work correctly and no help. no refund, was told to give key away to a friend. personally worthless site
Old 09/13/2022, 02:24   #17

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82ndbravo View Post
time2win worked with a trial, but once i spent cash, program didnt work correctly and no help. no refund, was told to give key away to a friend. personally worthless site
tim2win is a reseller.
Old 09/13/2022, 14:18   #18

elite*gold: 294281
The Black Market: 708/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,335
Never heard a good thing about them
Old 09/28/2022, 09:20   #19

elite*gold: 31
Banned 3 times in a row using multiple EFT t2w products. No other experience with products for other games, only EFT Slayer and EFT Pro. They did, however, refund my key when I had HWID issues (after sending documentation). Great support team! But its most def a delay ban for some features there. I'm actually now a Sales manager for a private slotted cheat. Discord: Kryptd#0001 if interested in a private cheat or spoof!
Old 12/06/2022, 09:37   #20

Banned in few minutes

They are just rip off. I got banned in the first few minutes and before i started the cheat, their support made sure everything is setup in my windows so it does not make problem. They say its not detected but it is. Thanks *** i did it on an alt account.
------------rep
Old 12/06/2022, 09:38   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackra View Post
never heard about them
Finding any pubg seller acount uc razer etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82ndbravo View Post
Find pubg related stuff
Old 12/07/2022, 21:14   #22

I would not recommend them at all. They are resellers who sell a product that is constantly detected. Look for something with a small user base, private, and has some sort of verification.
Old 02/05/2023, 14:07   #23

time2win.net is dect

Not gonna give a life story, Time2win.net is rubbish. They sell detected products disguised as undetected fake reviews. rubbish website, rubbish cheats, rubbish admins. all rubbish. If you wanna buy detected cheats then feel free to go crazy. Don't listen to all these fake comments as myself did. 1 game into val and banned. Classic blame the customer for something random to justify the ban.

don't buy nothing from these guys.
linked a photo of purchase and when i got banned. toke ages to setup cause of the errors I was experiencing.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-02-05 050310.png (187.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 02/05/2023, 21:09   #24

elite*gold: 141
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKnows View Post
Not gonna give a life story, Time2win.net is rubbish. They sell detected products disguised as undetected fake reviews. rubbish website, rubbish cheats, rubbish admins. all rubbish. If you wanna buy detected cheats then feel free to go crazy. Don't listen to all these fake comments as myself did. 1 game into val and banned. Classic blame the customer for something random to justify the ban.

don't buy nothing from these guys.
linked a photo of purchase and when i got banned. toke ages to setup cause of the errors I was experiencing.
They are known for selling detected cheats. Especially for Valorant I wouldnt go with a 1 day cheat, which you found after doing a 30 second google search.

Take a look here for Valorant: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/va...providers.html

But Valorant is just pain to cheat in.
Old 02/06/2023, 00:26   #25

elite*gold: 1169
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronkopolis View Post
https://www.time2win.net/

Specifically of course referencing their EFT cheats/hacks. Looking for a good seller/reseller to trust that can actually back up their support and services. Always like to hear positive reviews before trying out.

Thanks.
yea time2win is legit, but they overprice pretty high, if ur interested i sell a great eft cheat and for really cheap just add me on discord Cheesy#2241