Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the best ESP only service for eft?

Discussion on What is the best ESP only service for eft? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the best ESP only service for eft?

I was deciding on which ESP only service was the best for tarkov. For example, loot esp, player esp and scav esp. I dont want to aimbot cause i wanna make it harder to get manually banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2020, 21:52   #2

I asked this just a little bit down, like 8threads down.

not much of a response and prob in the end, the ESP's will get us/you banned regardless.

I'm in same boat, didn't want to aimbot,speedhack etc. since that'd remove most of the fun from the game, but eh.... it's gonna be hard to find just that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2020, 14:14   #3

elite*gold: 10
Option 1;
Get a private coder, get the sources from him. Buy code sign, sign your driver and loader, use as your own private cheat dont sell/share. You are now ready to go with your own private cheat. Code signing costs you around 300$ per year, coder costs around 500-1000$ one time. (make sure you deal with free updates aswell)

Now you have your ultra private thing for 66$-110$/months.

Option 2;
Get free sources, try to make it undetected. Dont pay for code sign, dont pay for coder. Worst scenerio it will cost you a one account and harddrive. Best scenerio, you got your own free cheat

Option 3;
Dont add people like Qcheats101, they are scammers.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/01/2020, 07:12   #4

elite*gold: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Option 1;
Get a private coder, get the sources from him. Buy code sign, sign your driver and loader, use as your own private cheat dont sell/share. You are now ready to go with your own private cheat. Code signing costs you around 300$ per year, coder costs around 500-1000$ one time. (make sure you deal with free updates aswell)

Option 2;
Get free sources, try to make it undetected. Dont pay for code sign, dont pay for coder. Worst scenerio it will cost you a one account and harddrive. Best scenerio, you got your own free cheat

Option 3;
Hello,

...sounds good and also understandable. would you have references there?? if yes, DM asks me.

With best regards
Old 07/01/2020, 08:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusNek View Post
Hello,

...sounds good and also understandable. would you have references there?? if yes, DM asks me.

With best regards
Wdym exactly?
Old 07/02/2020, 18:45   #6

Quote:
Option 1;
That's easier said than done
Old 07/02/2020, 20:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leual View Post
That's easier said than done
It is really easy when you know where to look. Also most of them dont pursue being rich. They just hate Bastian.
Old 07/02/2020, 20:36   #8

Quote:
It is really easy when you know where to look. Also most of them dont pursue being rich. They just hate Bastian.
ok it may be easy for you but not for everyone
Old 07/04/2020, 15:53   #9

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTriton4 View Post
I was deciding on which ESP only service was the best for tarkov. For example, loot esp, player esp and scav esp. I dont want to aimbot cause i wanna make it harder to get manually banned
Old 07/04/2020, 17:29   #10

I havent seen a single rep or trustworthy source since the July updates hit. All the resellers keep bumping their threads that have 3+ month old videos and no reps since mid June for "working" EFTs. Probably a really bad time to try and get one.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 14:44   #11

I sell a private cheat. It doesn't only have esp features, but you dont have to use the aimbot. if you are interested please add me on discord

telegram#1111
Old 08/22/2020, 17:21   #12

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I sell a private cheat. It doesn't only have esp features, but you dont have to use the aimbot. if you are interested please add me on discord

telegram#1111
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayTregea View Post
I am selling my cheats, been using them since launch and have had no issues.

Add me on Discord for proof and pricing.

RayTregea#3771
I love how all the ""cheat providers" are new accounts with barely any posts *****
Old 08/23/2020, 04:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1KK4btc View Post
I love how all the ""cheat providers" are new accounts with barely any posts *****
glad you love it
Old 08/23/2020, 09:43   #14

I sell a private cheat. The author has been updating cheat. So it is always safe.if you are interested please add me on discord:kaki0430#4478
Old 08/23/2020, 19:14   #15

Quote:
Option 1;

Option 2;

Option 3;
Yeah Qcheats101 is a scammer done me he is also saying he has a new private cheat dont fall for it you will recieve nothing He is using the discord username Qwebbse#8053 and full on blocking anyone he has had passed dealings with. STAY CLEAR