Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Radar is the best???

Discussion on Which Radar is the best??? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Radar is the best???

I understand they all may be close to about the same in features, but are they all the same, in the sense, that whenever BE change something, and detect packet sharing or whatever it is, will all Radars be banned or do one of them do something different to even stay undetected when that moment arrives?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2020, 15:58   #2

This is Great and not so expensive.

Try it 1 Day free. Support is great too.
Old 06/07/2020, 18:01   #3

The Black Market: 115/0/0
Before you buy any other radar I strongly recommend SlateHub Radar.

Its not just the best radar on the marked due to its unique features, for example exact head location at any given point, which means you can easily headshot someone through 5 trees confidently, but you can also convince yourself by getting a 24 hour trial.

If you decide to purchase, Clutch Solution is the cheapest full feature radar provider as well.

Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2020, 18:05   #4

elite*gold: 24
You really have 4 main brands to choose from in terms of best radars.
Clutch-Solution, Shmurdaware, Slatehub, and DamnCheaters.

DamnCheaters go around on these forums trashing everyone else as "incompetent devs" while charging insane prices for the same cheat everyone else has, with poor map quality.

Slatehub is alright

and Clutch-Solution provides a 1 day free trial so you aren't roped into anything crazy and can fully check them out before deciding
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2020, 18:45   #5

well we will see now, which is gonna be the best radar.
BSG helping us to solve this mistery
Old 06/10/2020, 19:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomesh View Post
Lol, right. This exactly what was my main focus of my question. What that when BSG decided to block radars, who would still be up and running. Lol. I guess no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomesh View Post
Lol, right. This exactly what was my main focus of my question. What that when BSG decided to block radars, who would still be up and running. Lol. I guess no one
Old 06/10/2020, 22:57   #7

Shmurdaware Is great. I love it
Old 06/12/2020, 21:28   #8

how do i get Smurdaware discord or something like that?
Old 06/13/2020, 00:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
DAMNCheaters RADAR is the only radar that can decrypt packets. We broke it in 24 hours, the other RADAR developers don't have decent reverse-engineering skills - so they will always struggle.
I don't know much, but just heard if at any time messing with Memory, it can lead to being detected. After cracking the encryption, will your radar stay UD?
Old 06/13/2020, 00:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
DAMNCheaters RADAR is the only radar that can decrypt packets. We broke it in 24 hours, the other RADAR developers don't have decent reverse-engineering skills - so they will always struggle.
Also. do your Radar have all the maps?
Old 06/13/2020, 05:12   #11

elite*gold: 214
Ofcourse DAMNcheaters, so many new customers arrived yesterday who switched from slatehub, clutch and shmurda. Finally they found the right provider.....

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2020, 08:00   #12

It’s obvious at this point, the best radar is one that has a team behind it that can decrypt, and that choice is damncheaters been sayin this since the beginning
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2020, 08:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
Ofcourse DAMNcheaters, so many new customers arrived yesterday who switched from slatehub, clutch and shmurda. Finally they found the right provider.....

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------

--------------
Do DC have all maps and like a box that shows where ppl are? Don't know name of box, its small, but can be resized and helps with determing if ppl up, down or right in front of you?
Old 06/13/2020, 09:10   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangolian View Post
You really have 4 main brands to choose from in terms of best radars.
Clutch-Solution, Shmurdaware, Slatehub, and DamnCheaters.

DamnCheaters go around on these forums trashing everyone else as "incompetent devs" while charging insane prices for the same cheat everyone else has, with poor map quality.

Slatehub is alright

and Clutch-Solution provides a 1 day free trial so you aren't roped into anything crazy and can fully check them out before deciding
This didn’t age well at all lol, there is a reason DC charges what they charge , and now that is evident with encryption
Old 06/13/2020, 11:04   #15

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
Do DC have all maps and like a box that shows where ppl are? Don't know name of box, its small, but can be resized and helps with determing if ppl up, down or right in front of you?
Aimview/Xray ?

yes , check the features of the radar. Its a new feature. You can enable and disable it. Also you can choose the size ofcourse.