Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damn Cheaters Radar Hack

Discussion on Damn Cheaters Radar Hack within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**** Cheaters Radar Hack

Can anyone vouch for it? is it good? Detectable? Back in my PUBG days I was told they are bad.
Old 04/15/2020, 09:02   #2

elite*gold: 244
Shmurdaware is better, period. Way easier, better support and doesn't need 2 PCS. Plus you can share the radar with friends in your game.
Old 04/15/2020, 18:04   #3

Has better features than other radars, but Damncheaters' maps are subpar and support team is toxic. Shmurdaware is relatively newer but maps are fantastic, features are always being worked on/added, team is genuine and helpful.
Old 04/15/2020, 21:44   #4

elite*gold: 1640
lol , bunch of bull ****
Old 04/16/2020, 13:15   #5

i can vouch for DamnCheaters Radarhack. using it 1 month now, Setup easy af, working fine..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 04:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastafaries View Post
lol , bunch of bull ****
ah yes, the appropriate response to slightest criticism. A good reflection of the community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2020, 23:47   #7

i enjoy it, the maps are a bit wonky and aren't aligned properly so it can be a bit confusing. It is a bit technical to set up if you aren't really computer savvy, but that wasn't an issue for me.

A list of things I genuinely don't like

* You have to have it open while the game is loading, if you load into a game and then open the radar you have to close out of the game and then load in again.
-- To add onto this, if the radar crashes or bugs out (which it will if you have open long enough) you will have to restart your game.

* The maps aren't aligned properly, they just ripped maps off of the wiki and use a coordinate system on them. Which is fine if the coordinates aligned with where they were on the map. Customs is horrendous. Dorms, the land bridges are just way off along with all the newly added areas. The maps aren't a true representation of the game maps and they're just off by a tad. For legit players it's not an issue but when you're using a radar it can be a little jarring.

* The text can be a little hard to read sometime? Like there's no black border around the text and when even a little gets ontop of each other it can get really really difficult to read. This is a bit of an extreme example but take a look at this and

* To add to this, the search feature is a bit broken, if you search for an item you can't then filter things by "Important loot" (which the default settings are a bit trash tbh, you'll need to go thru the json and edit it yourself).

* There's no catagories, if you want to search for guns or ammo or food or drinks you will have to search for all the individual items themselves versus being able to see them as a whole.

* The VM can be resource intensive, if you don't have a good machine you will lag periodically.

That being said it is a radar hack that is fully "functional" aside from the bugs and issues that I listed above. The support team while rude can actually be very helpful as long as you are actually trying to solve the issue and not just approaching them for answers. Again something that relies upon you being a little tech savvy or at least patient. That being said, their discord is full of morons that ask the dumbest questions possible I can understand where the jadedness comes from.

Paying with anything but BTC can be a bit of a pain as you have to contact the main dude to 'buy' it. Now the process of getting and activating the radar is actually not that bad. Once you pay with BTC and it's added to the blockchain then they email you a code and you enter it into the launcher. All in all it took me about 10 to 15 minutes after finally obtaining the BTC which was a slight pain in the ass (but that's not their fault)

I haven't used any other radars for EFT but once my 30 days are up with this one I will probably try a new radar if they haven't updated it by the time it's expired.

edit: i realize i only posted the negative things about the radar, but every cheat has its downsides. The radar in of itself is still very useful, but I'm sure that's just understood about the cheat genre as a whole.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2020, 22:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootemout View Post
i enjoy it, the maps are a bit wonky and aren't aligned properly so it can be a bit confusing. It is a bit technical to set up if you aren't really computer savvy, but that wasn't an issue for me.

A list of things I genuinely don't like

* You have to have it open while the game is loading, if you load into a game and then open the radar you have to close out of the game and then load in again.
-- To add onto this, if the radar crashes or bugs out (which it will if you have open long enough) you will have to restart your game.

* The maps aren't aligned properly, they just ripped maps off of the wiki and use a coordinate system on them. Which is fine if the coordinates aligned with where they were on the map. Customs is horrendous. Dorms, the land bridges are just way off along with all the newly added areas. The maps aren't a true representation of the game maps and they're just off by a tad. For legit players it's not an issue but when you're using a radar it can be a little jarring.

* The text can be a little hard to read sometime? Like there's no black border around the text and when even a little gets ontop of each other it can get really really difficult to read. This is a bit of an extreme example but take a look at this and

* To add to this, the search feature is a bit broken, if you search for an item you can't then filter things by "Important loot" (which the default settings are a bit trash tbh, you'll need to go thru the json and edit it yourself).

* There's no catagories, if you want to search for guns or ammo or food or drinks you will have to search for all the individual items themselves versus being able to see them as a whole.

* The VM can be resource intensive, if you don't have a good machine you will lag periodically.

That being said it is a radar hack that is fully "functional" aside from the bugs and issues that I listed above. The support team while rude can actually be very helpful as long as you are actually trying to solve the issue and not just approaching them for answers. Again something that relies upon you being a little tech savvy or at least patient. That being said, their discord is full of morons that ask the dumbest questions possible I can understand where the jadedness comes from.

Paying with anything but BTC can be a bit of a pain as you have to contact the main dude to 'buy' it. Now the process of getting and activating the radar is actually not that bad. Once you pay with BTC and it's added to the blockchain then they email you a code and you enter it into the launcher. All in all it took me about 10 to 15 minutes after finally obtaining the BTC which was a slight pain in the ass (but that's not their fault)

I haven't used any other radars for EFT but once my 30 days are up with this one I will probably try a new radar if they haven't updated it by the time it's expired.

edit: i realize i only posted the negative things about the radar, but every cheat has its downsides. The radar in of itself is still very useful, but I'm sure that's just understood about the cheat genre as a whole.
I can second every one of these issues. Also, their staff team is incompetent (rude as fuck) from what I've seen a couple of my friends go through. You will get banned for the slightest thing, whether it be talking bad about one of their features or complaining too much.

Also, their cheat has free "text" support but they try to gripe you into paying 10 EUROS for them to have it set it up for you. Not a terrible thing I guess, but come on guys... You probably already spent over 100 USD for a cheat, I really wouldn't charge people again if they can't read one of the lazily made guides. It's not like they do anything special. Although the guides could be a little more informative IMO, they are blunt and have picture explanations.

Despite their many issues, their radar does work. You have to edit your config in a text file which is really tedious and the radar is glitchy as fuck (the search function breaks half of the time, I counted 2 of the maps that were fairly inaccurate at times, etc), but you get a working cheat. Also, like shootemout said, their config system sucks ass and needs to be reworked.

Even though EFT will most likely add encryption in one of the coming updates, these guys will probably be one of the providers to still stay up, considering they still did with their PUBG.

If they decide to rework a lot of their cheat, I will personally come back to this post and change things. I would say that this cheat has more more downsides than other providers out there like SlateHub or Shmurdaware.

I will say one thing, my friends will never buy from them again.
Old 04/19/2020, 04:11   #9

Try slatehub. It’s much better
Old 04/19/2020, 22:40   #10

damncheater biggest toxic support they teak your money and forgget you slatehub is decent if ur know what your doing i'am banned from slate because i posted a epvp link in discord of 3d map post in the suggestion channel so idk why i'am banned.. and every time u ask for his support u need to pay or he speak like your bullshit.now i gonna move to shmurdaware!
Old 04/20/2020, 09:55   #11

elite*gold: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscampi View Post
damncheater biggest toxic support they teak your money and forgget you slatehub is decent if ur know what your doing i'am banned from slate because i posted a epvp link in discord of 3d map post in the suggestion channel so idk why i'am banned.. and every time u ask for his support u need to pay or he speak like your bullshit.now i gonna move to shmurdaware!
Shmurdaware support from staff and community is great. They have done 2-3 updates today to fix things that are buggy. You wont regret it.
Old 04/21/2020, 09:06   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastafaries View Post
lol , bunch of bull ****
^
I only used DC Radar for 2 weeks but I vouch for them.
I had a problem setting it up and the guys in discord were super helpful. Worked like a charm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2020, 10:03   #13

elite*gold: 24
I can vouch, been having a blast with it -dabthis-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/21/2020, 13:39   #14

elite*gold: 4
It's great. I use it along with my own private cheat simply because I trust Netvortex and I can't be assed to make my own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2020, 23:48   #15

elite*gold: 8577
i can recommend https://www.clutch-solution.com/social
you get one day trial for free there