Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Damn Cheaters Radar Hack

Discussion on Damn Cheaters Radar Hack within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 04/22/2020, 20:54   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
I'm new to the DC EFT Radar team, so please let me weigh-in on some of the points raised here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave888 View Post
Can anyone vouch for it? is it good? Detectable? Back in my PUBG days I was told they are bad.
Can personally vouch for it. Don't take my word though, hit me up and I will be happy to give you a demo or direct you to some of the videos I have made with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0GEY View Post
Shmurdaware is better, period. Way easier, better support and doesn't need 2 PCS. Plus you can share the radar with friends in your game.
My understanding, and I'm not a coder like 99% of this forum pretends to be, is that having it run on a second PC is actually safer. This is down to BattlEye running on the gaming PC and analyzing running processes. It cannot to my understanding analyze other machines on your network. So, there is no way that it can be "Detected".

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorwoddl View Post
Has better features than other radars, but Damncheaters' maps are subpar and support team is toxic. Shmurdaware is relatively newer but maps are fantastic, features are always being worked on/added, team is genuine and helpful.
Maps are currently being worked on. As with anything, nothing is perfect and the devs are aware that some of the maps are sub-standard. I know Interchange is one that's being remodeled in the radar at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanhawk1 View Post
"their staff team is incompetent (rude as fuck)"
I won't even attempt an apology without knowing the full story. However, what I CAN say is that poor customer service is TOTALLY inexcusable. And that's what you guys are, customers. From the feedback I've had from the customers that I've dealt with, I'm confident I am providing a good level of service. However, if there's others out there that have given a bad level of service then this needs to be addressed. Please, PM me on here. I don't bite..... Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootemout View Post
"Paying with anything but BTC can be a bit of a pain as you have to contact the main dude to 'buy' it."
Because of fees from paypal and all the other crap, It's cheaper and easier to pay with Bitcoin. Let's face it, in this day and age if you can't use cryptocurrency, then maybe running game hacks could be a little above some people's abilities. I don't mean that in a condescending manner... more an observation.
That said, I am happy to deal in PayPal with any of you, just need to understand that it isn't as cheap as dealing in BTC because we have to factor in the fees. Many are happily trading in BTC and reaping the cheaper prices


Some excellent points in your post though ShootMeOut and we appreciate the constructive feedback
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/24/2020, 04:43   #17
 
shmurdaware's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Dar View Post
I'm new to the DC EFT Radar team, so please let me weigh-in on some of the points raised here.



Can personally vouch for it. Don't take my word though, hit me up and I will be happy to give you a demo or direct you to some of the videos I have made with it



My understanding, and I'm not a coder like 99% of this forum pretends to be, is that having it run on a second PC is actually safer. This is down to BattlEye running on the gaming PC and analyzing running processes. It cannot to my understanding analyze other machines on your network. So, there is no way that it can be "Detected".



Maps are currently being worked on. As with anything, nothing is perfect and the devs are aware that some of the maps are sub-standard. I know Interchange is one that's being remodeled in the radar at this time.



I won't even attempt an apology without knowing the full story. However, what I CAN say is that poor customer service is TOTALLY inexcusable. And that's what you guys are, customers. From the feedback I've had from the customers that I've dealt with, I'm confident I am providing a good level of service. However, if there's others out there that have given a bad level of service then this needs to be addressed. Please, PM me on here. I don't bite..... Hard



Because of fees from paypal and all the other crap, It's cheaper and easier to pay with Bitcoin. Let's face it, in this day and age if you can't use cryptocurrency, then maybe running game hacks could be a little above some people's abilities. I don't mean that in a condescending manner... more an observation.
That said, I am happy to deal in PayPal with any of you, just need to understand that it isn't as cheap as dealing in BTC because we have to factor in the fees. Many are happily trading in BTC and reaping the cheaper prices


Some excellent points in your post though ShootMeOut and we appreciate the constructive feedback
Hey man, before you blatantly talk about our radar incorrectly, look into it! I dont go around saying DC will get people banned! Our radar is just as undetectable, if not more undetectable than DC. We technically are a two computer solution, but instead of another windows PC we use a server. Because of this, only one computer is required in the end. The actual radar does NOT run on your pc with shmurdaware and a webpage cannot be detected because of javascript JIT. I also dont appreciate rasta joining our discord and posting on our forum page about how "hes going to get us banned from elitepvpers and destroy our discord". The entire reason i made shmurda was because how horrible the DC team was to me, so lets not keep proving that point. Lets knock off this sketchy business and stop slandering me, because i dont do it to your product.
shmurdaware is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/24/2020, 13:08   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
Hey man, before you blatantly talk about our radar incorrectly, look into it! I dont go around saying DC will get people banned! Our radar is just as undetectable, if not more undetectable than DC. We technically are a two computer solution, but instead of another windows PC we use a server. Because of this, only one computer is required in the end. The actual radar does NOT run on your pc with shmurdaware and a webpage cannot be detected because of javascript JIT. I also dont appreciate rasta joining our discord and posting on our forum page about how "hes going to get us banned from elitepvpers and destroy our discord". The entire reason i made shmurda was because how horrible the DC team was to me, so lets not keep proving that point. Lets knock off this sketchy business and stop slandering me, because i dont do it to your product.
Could you please highlight the sentence in my post that referenced Schmurdaware? Because you just referenced that to my post. Maybe in error?
I have a rough understanding how your solution works and yes, its a smart idea. Using AWS I assume with a website front end a little like Rust.IO did with their maps?

I'm not here to put down other systems... thats not how I do business, I'm sorry if my post comes across that way. But you realise you're in a topic thats titled the DC radar hack, referencing an irrelevant post to your point? I think this has been a mistake man.
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/24/2020, 22:17   #19
 
shmurdaware's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Dar View Post
Could you please highlight the sentence in my post that referenced Schmurdaware? Because you just referenced that to my post. Maybe in error?
I have a rough understanding how your solution works and yes, its a smart idea. Using AWS I assume with a website front end a little like Rust.IO did with their maps?

I'm not here to put down other systems... thats not how I do business, I'm sorry if my post comes across that way. But you realise you're in a topic thats titled the DC radar hack, referencing an irrelevant post to your point? I think this has been a mistake man.

The post you quoted was referring to shmurdaware .
shmurdaware is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 03:16   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post
The post you quoted was referring to shmurdaware .
Which part? Give context. Because the post was a collection of responses to various topics.
I dread to think what the customer support is like if you're struggling with a simple request.
Here, I'll break it down for you.
Look through the post that you have taken offence to, highlight the quoted section and post it in a quote. PM me if you need me to show you how to quote individual sections. I'm more than happy to help
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 07:04   #21
 
shmurdaware's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Dar View Post
Which part? Give context. Because the post was a collection of responses to various topics.
I dread to think what the customer support is like if you're struggling with a simple request.
Here, I'll break it down for you.
Look through the post that you have taken offence to, highlight the quoted section and post it in a quote. PM me if you need me to show you how to quote individual sections. I'm more than happy to help


I dread to think what the customer support is like at DC if you're struggling to read. I wonder why most of my customers come from DC and have a boiling hate for its customer support? You guys do realize that being snarky like this is what is making you lose customers right? You know what you said, you know what i was referring to, yet you choose to be snarky. Grow up, this isn't a kids website.
shmurdaware is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 17:52   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmurdaware View Post


I dread to think what the customer support is like at DC if you're struggling to read. I wonder why most of my customers come from DC and have a boiling hate for its customer support? You guys do realize that being snarky like this is what is making you lose customers right? You know what you said, you know what i was referring to, yet you choose to be snarky. Grow up, this isn't a kids website.
Ahhhh okay. My apologies, i thought you might have actually referenced something I said, when actually you're referencing something 4th hand (Who does that nowadays, right?).
Well, my post was in response to his comment regarding the use of 2 PCs... kinda thought that was obvious, but some people need to have that little extra guidance. Luckily I have the patience for giving the extra little help as can be seen from the recent reviews:

Unfortunately, these don't really backup your "Claim" that we have shitty service and are losing customers. We are gaining customers at quite a rate right now and the need for good support is absolutely paramount to me.
As with anything, you catch someone on a bad day and they're gonna come across as not having time for you. We are all human. We all make mistakes.
I would urge those having issues with our support to contact either Rasta, ItBurns, Drowth or even myself and let us find a solution. We also all have other jobs and sometimes they can get in the way, so please be patient.

Anyway, I think ItBurnz there has highlighted my understanding and point a lot better. Care to weigh in on it? Or would you like a paperclip to strap that tail of yours between your legs as you walk away?
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 17:58   #23
 
driizy-azur's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 10
packet based radar is just kind of *** imo
driizy-azur is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 18:18   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by driizy-azur View Post
packet based radar is just kind of *** imo
Whilst I respect your opinion, it is exactly that. An opinion.

The fact is that when you're spending so much on a game that's in Beta (Don't get me started!) then most people's concerns are on it's detection rates so that they don't get banned and have to look at remortgaging the house just to buy the game again... unless of course you're rolling in dolla
Simply put, it doesn't get detected. As much as we don't see eye-to-eye with the competition out there, even Shmurdaware is right in what he states in his own posts. Packet based radar simply doesn't get detected.
Now that is of course unless you incorporate other elements into the mix that can raise alarm bells for any anti-cheat engine... like running anything on the gaming PC that can be attributed to anything affiliated with cheats. Doesn't need to be rehashed.
Simply put, in my experience Packet based is the safest out there. It's not the most responsive, it's not the prettiest, it's not the most convenient for those that don't like to have 2 screens. But it is the safest.
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/25/2020, 18:40   #25
 
driizy-azur's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Dar View Post
Whilst I respect your opinion, it is exactly that. An opinion.

The fact is that when you're spending so much on a game that's in Beta (Don't get me started!) then most people's concerns are on it's detection rates so that they don't get banned and have to look at remortgaging the house just to buy the game again... unless of course you're rolling in dolla
Simply put, it doesn't get detected. As much as we don't see eye-to-eye with the competition out there, even Shmurdaware is right in what he states in his own posts. Packet based radar simply doesn't get detected.
Now that is of course unless you incorporate other elements into the mix that can raise alarm bells for any anti-cheat engine... like running anything on the gaming PC that can be attributed to anything affiliated with cheats. Doesn't need to be rehashed.
Simply put, in my experience Packet based is the safest out there. It's not the most responsive, it's not the prettiest, it's not the most convenient for those that don't like to have 2 screens. But it is the safest.
No doubt about it, it is definitely safe, I just do not enjoy using. Definitely a perfect safe option for most people.
driizy-azur is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2020, 21:11   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Dar View Post
I'm new to the DC EFT Radar team, so please let me weigh-in on some of the points raised here.



Can personally vouch for it. Don't take my word though, hit me up and I will be happy to give you a demo or direct you to some of the videos I have made with it



My understanding, and I'm not a coder like 99% of this forum pretends to be, is that having it run on a second PC is actually safer. This is down to BattlEye running on the gaming PC and analyzing running processes. It cannot to my understanding analyze other machines on your network. So, there is no way that it can be "Detected".



Maps are currently being worked on. As with anything, nothing is perfect and the devs are aware that some of the maps are sub-standard. I know Interchange is one that's being remodeled in the radar at this time.



I won't even attempt an apology without knowing the full story. However, what I CAN say is that poor customer service is TOTALLY inexcusable. And that's what you guys are, customers. From the feedback I've had from the customers that I've dealt with, I'm confident I am providing a good level of service. However, if there's others out there that have given a bad level of service then this needs to be addressed. Please, PM me on here. I don't bite..... Hard



Because of fees from paypal and all the other crap, It's cheaper and easier to pay with Bitcoin. Let's face it, in this day and age if you can't use cryptocurrency, then maybe running game hacks could be a little above some people's abilities. I don't mean that in a condescending manner... more an observation.
That said, I am happy to deal in PayPal with any of you, just need to understand that it isn't as cheap as dealing in BTC because we have to factor in the fees. Many are happily trading in BTC and reaping the cheaper prices


Some excellent points in your post though ShootMeOut and we appreciate the constructive feedback
Knowing the full story? It's common knowledge now it seems that your customer support are dicks. If you're new, you have a lot to learn lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Battleye iterates all open windows including browser windows... would be easy for him to detect your web-applet. The DC Client was undetected for 2 years since he didn't bother sigging it because we advertised to use a 2nd PC (so people started using it locally) but in the end he sigged it when he found out a bunch of people are using it locally.

You haven't understood the concept of the radar. The whole idea is to have the UI/Display on a different PC because that is the actual biggest detection vector. Your radar is far from undetectable when your users use the UI on the local machine. Bastian doesn't know about your product, that's why it's undetected. About DC he knows and we are still undetected - because we don't run the UI on the local machine. Want to write him a nice email to see who is right ?
They grab the browser names, that's it. They aren't going to detect anything unless it's a static, unique name. I still wouldn't trust something running on the same machine as BattlEye though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
i can recommend
you get one day trial for free there
Stop pushing your product in another product review, it just makes you look bad.


Some people have had different experiences, but DC takes no criticism and their support team is quick to get angry. I have seen it with my own eyes and knowing that other people that I have talked to in PM's have the same issue as well as people on the forum, all it does it back up my claim. There is without a doubt an issue, I just thought I would point it out for people to see. I don't really care if they get better since nobody I know will ever use them again, and it's mostly because of a buggy, lazily built radar and what seems to be a bad support team that many people won't want to deal with.

I'll stop posting since this thread has turned into a shit show with useless conversation.
americanhawk1 is offline  
Old 04/27/2020, 21:50   #27
 
shootemout's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by driizy-azur View Post
No doubt about it, it is definitely safe, I just do not enjoy using. Definitely a perfect safe option for most people.
oh nah ya that def depends on the person. Just cuz I wan't to cheat doesn't mean I want to take *all* the skill out of the game 😋. After using like 10 different private cheats for csgo all I want personally is just a radar for other games. That kinda killed csgo. for me a bit I don't need a aimbot or anything like that.
shootemout is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2020, 15:11   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootemout View Post
oh nah ya that def depends on the person. Just cuz I wan't to cheat doesn't mean I want to take *all* the skill out of the game 😋. After using like 10 different private cheats for csgo all I want personally is just a radar for other games. That kinda killed csgo. for me a bit I don't need a aimbot or anything like that.
IKR? Almost like some people want the hack to play the game for them
I'm not the best player by far, but I can hold my own. This radar has just leveled the playing field for me The part that drew me to this was the blatant obvious hacks that some people use, they might as well just fire up their PC, click RUN and then go make dinner whilst the game plays itself lol.
Ray Dar is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 18:15   #29
 
shmurdaware's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 166
Received Thanks: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Battleye iterates all open windows including browser windows... would be easy for him to detect your web-applet. The DC Client was undetected for 2 years since he didn't bother sigging it because we advertised to use a 2nd PC (so people started using it locally) but in the end he sigged it when he found out a bunch of people are using it locally.

You haven't understood the concept of the radar. The whole idea is to have the UI/Display on a different PC because that is the actual biggest detection vector. Your radar is far from undetectable when your users use the UI on the local machine. Bastian doesn't know about your product, that's why it's undetected. About DC he knows and we are still undetected - because we don't run the UI on the local machine. Want to write him a nice email to see who is right ?

Its funny that you are talking about something you have no idea how works. A webapp cant be "detected" because javascript is JIT compiled. If it could, dont you think we would both be banned right now for going on elitepvpers and *************? You cant sig it if its different on every computer. Our browser title is randomized and our assets in the web front end are obfuscated differently for each person. You guys arent dumb, how about instead of trashing other radars with bullshit, you improve your customer support and make better maps? Theres a reason 29.6% (I did the math) of my users come from you guys. Our radar has been put on r/escapefromtarkov with over 1.1k upvotes, so your assertion that "lul broo its ud becuz be hasnt seeeen it duuuude" is you just trying to scare away customers.
shmurdaware is offline  
Old 04/28/2020, 22:33   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 16
so I bought the (was it 4days?) trial on shmudware aswell as the 1d trial by **** cheaters.

while the staff team on DC isnt as nice as Shmudwares is trying to be, that is pretty much the only point Shmud is better in.

While i could get the DC one to work instantly using my notebook as 2nd machine, up to today i was unable to get the shmudware one to work. My "support - ticket" in that discord was barely touched and in the end after 3 days i figured the issue out myself (ipv6 doesnt seem to support the system). Unfortunately while they are trying to be nice they seem to lack perspicacity.


i can definitly vouch for DC, also bought the lifetime. i do not regret.
thomesh is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Damn Cheaters Radar Scammer?
01/02/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 7 Replies
Hey i have buy Lifetime by DamnCheaters.com now is my pc broken i have buy a new! Now i have quest 2x Supports for HWID reset! Support 1 ignore my question (Rastafaries) Support 2 answere: no more resets \_(ツ)_/ (Slate) WTF i have payed 190$ for that :(



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.