Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gatorcheats scammed me.

Discussion on Gatorcheats scammed me. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/19/2020, 12:53   #16

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
PUBG was taken off the site because it's in testing. If you wanted to work something out, we can on Telegram, but if a product gets a detection and needs rebuilding there isn't much I can do other than fix it as fast as I can and stop sales, which I am doing/did.
I send a PM on telegram, hope we can work it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
I mean gator is a very busy person, but I will message him on telegram for you.
thanks bro. I know he is busy but I purchased on Feb 21st and it's a month now I receive nothing. I think everyone will get upset if you paid hundreds of dollars and have to wait for months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 21:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulala79 View Post
I send a PM on telegram, hope we can work it out.
thanks bro. I know he is busy but I purchased on Feb 21st and it's a month now I receive nothing. I think everyone will get upset if you paid hundreds of dollars and have to wait for months.
I'll help you out. I am not a scammer.
Old 03/19/2020, 21:20   #18

elite*gold: 54
I did read through all the screenshots and he reached out like 30 times and got told to wait in every single response. Since there wasnt more information given it was very reasonable to assume that if you havent recieved anything after a month you arent going to in the future
Old 03/19/2020, 21:24   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolaf! View Post
I did read through all the screenshots and he reached out like 30 times and got told to wait in every single response. Since there wasnt more information given it was very reasonable to assume that if you havent recieved anything after a month you arent going to in the future
You're right. We should reply to people even if they get banned from loader, especially in situations like this. He's being handled with a refund.

My apologies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 21:33   #20

elite*gold: 54
Quote:
You're right. We should reply to people even if they get banned from loader, especially in situations like this. He's being handled with a refund.

My apologies.
No worries, my friend. In my opinion clarification is key to trading. Good luck in the future.
Old 03/20/2020, 10:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuckKliffs66 View Post
I love when you expose people.
<3 Keep it up Gator. MW is running like a champ.
i still got invited, and had 7 emails prior to purchase, and no issue. Not my issue and no 'exposing' going on. If he saw this he could have instantly told me in my email I cant buy it, or instantly refund me not make me wait 2+weeks

Quote:

My apologies.
awaiting the refund now, was made to open a dispute as his paypal is having issues and now gotta still wait
Old 03/20/2020, 11:57   #22

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkovsky View Post
i still got invited, and had 7 emails prior to purchase, and no issue. Not my issue and no 'exposing' going on. If he saw this he could have instantly told me in my email I cant buy it, or instantly refund me not make me wait 2+weeks
You said you never bought their products but you used their Apex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkovsky
(it kind of shocked me considering I NEVER bought any of their products before, I was just registered on the website.)

Sorry I find lying funny when people do it badly and try to slander a good person of the community.
You even all caps the NEVER, man. Maybe language barrier I unno, lol

Anyways have a nice day. Hope everything gets resolved with you.
Old 03/20/2020, 12:09   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuckKliffs66 View Post
You said you never bought their products but you used their Apex...

Sorry I find lying funny when people do it badly and try to slander a good person of the community.
You even all caps the NEVER, man. Maybe language barrier I unno, lol

Anyways have a nice day. Hope everything gets resolved with you.
never paid a single cent for it, I mentioned that I remember the case with 'malicious software', gator gave me a free trial for apex. Dont talk **** when ur clueless please, this does not concern you at all.
Old 03/20/2020, 16:41   #24

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkovsky View Post
never paid a single cent for it, I mentioned that I remember the case with 'malicious software', gator gave me a free trial for apex. Dont talk **** when ur clueless please, this does not concern you at all.
You right, sorry i assumed.
Old 03/22/2020, 13:48   #25

elite*gold: 195
iam a long therm user of Gatorcheats, i used pubg, MW and now EFT, all on Lifetime and never got disapointed. They are not the feature richest cheats and are sometime very basic BUT they last a very long Time and thats whats most important for me. Ive been using the EFT cheat on my main account since it came out (wave 1 invite) and it still works and is undetected where nearly ALL other providers got caught in the last few days /weeks. And yeah, the only thing which is really bad about Gatorcheats it is hard to get a reply from him once you bought and got delivered. But he has like 1000 users already, i cant imagine how his discord or telegram must look like ... so have patience, the product is worth it.
Old 03/22/2020, 14:19   #26

Nah, Gator are taking the absolute biscuit here. As has previously been mentioned, communication is key. If you have 1000 clients, branch out and hire somebody else to work alongside you. Either that or don't take peoples money. $300 is ALOT to just say "we will get to it when we can." Your obviously running a 'business,' so come correctly. You may not be a scam and have plenty of happy customers but your conduct in this situation screams scam letting the clock run down.

An investigation does not and should not warrant such a lengthy wait time for a hack. Such a shoddy excuse
Old 03/23/2020, 20:36   #27

As it says in the OP, the user was fully refunded. I apologize it wasn't handled faster OP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2020, 00:55   #28

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
Ok, but next time not here since scammer accusation are forbidden. You should post your feedback into the thread where the trade occurred.

#closed
Closed Thread