Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Escape From Tarkov RADAR by DAMNCheaters - EFT Network Radar

Discussion on Escape From Tarkov RADAR by DAMNCheaters - EFT Network Radar within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Escape From Tarkov RADAR by DAMNCheaters - EFT Network Radar

@ - read below.

This is the Escape from Tarkov RADAR by DAMNCheaters.com - from the same guys who already created a 100% undetectable cheat for Playerunknown's battleground 3 years ago.

The radar runs on a different PC or inside a VM so it is impossible for Anti-Cheats to detect it. Anti-Cheats can only find cheats that run on the same machine.

Prices:

1 Day Trial Key for 8 EUR

7 Days for 25 EUR
30 Days for 69 EUR
Also have Lifetime Offers!

SlateHub NO LONGER AFFILIATED with DAMNCHEATERS.COM - The radar he is selling is NOT made by us.

Video Link Mirror: streamable.com/464oj

Features :
- Runs on different PC so it cannot be detected by Anti-Cheats
- See Bots (Colour Yellow)
- See Boss Bots (Colour Cyan)
- See SCAV Players (Colour Magenta)
- See all enemies on the map
- Player Names
- Player Level
- Enemy Distances
- Enemy Height Difference
- Enemy Aiming Lines
- Localplayer Aiming Line
- 2D Topdown View
- 3D Follow View
- Free Roaming Camera
- Hotkeys to toggle showing loot.
- Hotkeys to zoom in/out.
- Full Loot showing

- ADDED 05/03/2020 Player Position Drifting has been fixed.
- ADDED 05/03/2020 You can inspect other players/bots and see their Level/how many insured items they have by hovering over them. This will also mark all their teammates green while hovering.

- ADDED 07/03/2020 Container Inspection, hover of a container and see all its loot.
- ADDED 07/03/2020 Important Loot Filter, the RADAR will find loot you marked as important and display all container only that match your "important loot" filter.
- ADDED 07/03/2020 Shoreline has been aligned properly.
- ADDED 07/03/2020 Map auto-detection has been added.
- ADDED 07/03/2020 Better item descriptions have been added.

- ADDED 08/03/2020 Map InterChange added
- ADDED 08/03/2020 Item Search added

Why buy this RADAR? This RADAR is made by professionals and is here to stay. When encryption hits the game you gonna be fucked with any other product! Unlike others, our product lifetime can last years!

Loot added!

New features added DAILY!
WORKING AND UNDETECTED!

You can download our client at

We accept Paypal/Skrill and Crypto Currency!

IMPORTANT: Our RADAR utilizes WinPCAP to read the packet-stream between the game and its servers. So the machine it is running on must be able to receive the game packets.

To solve this you simply setup a local VPN and connect to it before playing. You can find a detailed 5-minute setup guide for creating a VPN on Windows 10 at our Support Section. Alternatively ASUS routers can clone packets.

Requirements:
- Windows 10 extra PC or VM.
- Some patience to setup everything.

@:
DAMNCheaters.com is a partner of elitepvpers since 2007. I have permission from Luke to post optimized threads in the game sections (Which will result in ranking elitepvpers on game specific keywords). Thank you.

Old 02/27/2020, 18:55   #2

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 147/1/1
There is no Tarkov Option on your Site.

Old 02/27/2020, 19:02   #3

Runs on different PC so it cannot be detected by Anti-Cheats , what about pubg player which got banned for packet sniffing?
Old 02/27/2020, 20:32   #4

@ So can it run on a vm on the same pc as eft or do you NEED another pc? Also I'm glad too see you back I used your pubg one for a whole year until I quit the game

Old 02/27/2020, 20:41   #5

It does look smooth, by the video. Is there any player drifting during raids? Also can you share pricing here?

Also ppl need to realize there is 0 chance of ban right now. PUBG banned happened when they encrypted packets and then they caught the signature of the deencryption. Right now there is no way for them to ban anyone with their net code setup. I imagine sometime down the line they will have encrypted packets, but they cant ban for just packet sniffing at this point.
Old 02/27/2020, 20:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorino View Post
Ur pathethic by the way... slatehub.io has a way better support :=) u just lost some customers with those pathetic answers, but ok, have a good life, bye
I will be a customer soon so you're wrong (:
Old 02/27/2020, 20:50   #7

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 147/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
It's available inside our client. The website will be updated later this night.
Ah okay, how much it costs?
Old 02/27/2020, 21:28   #8

elite*gold: 306
Guys just relax, first the website is not updated yet as the radar isn’t for sale just yet, it will take just a bit, as for prices, follow the client it’s all pretty clear.
You can also contact at discord for any kind of support, we have a big community already from our past products you will find heaps of support and ppl to cry to when something is t working, anyhow stay tuned it all gonna be fun fun. Cheers ��
Old 02/27/2020, 21:40   #9

nice work (:
Old 02/27/2020, 21:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbuddy06 View Post
It does look smooth, by the video. Is there any player drifting during raids? Also can you share pricing here?

Also ppl need to realize there is 0 chance of ban right now. PUBG banned happened when they encrypted packets and then they caught the signature of the deencryption. Right now there is no way for them to ban anyone with their net code setup. I imagine sometime down the line they will have encrypted packets, but they cant ban for just packet sniffing at this point.
It's super smooth, no drifting. We are not brute-forcing packets, this is proper de-serialized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgriddle View Post
@ So can it run on a vm on the same pc as eft or do you NEED another pc? Also I'm glad too see you back I used your pubg one for a whole year until I quit the game
Some VMs are not allowed to run while the game is running.
Old 02/27/2020, 22:12   #11

elite*gold: 624
Wait so is this just free?
Old 02/27/2020, 22:41   #12

Paypal option? or only bitcoin....
Old 02/27/2020, 23:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
It's super smooth, no drifting. We are not brute-forcing packets, this is proper de-serialized.

Some VMs are not allowed to run while the game is running.
So is there a tutorial on how to set it up using a VM because on the client and on the discord I see guides but none of them show how to actually setup the VM and which VM to use? Also I'm pretty sure Battleeye just blocks the use of Virtual Machines to how will it work?
Old 02/27/2020, 23:15   #14

elite*gold: 306
There are other payment options, follow the client.
I can confirm for now that VMware and oraclebox are marked as forbidden software and kicks you out, any crappy laptop / pc can act as 2nd machine as long as it has win10 64bit
Old 02/27/2020, 23:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastafaries View Post
There are other payment options, follow the client.
I can confirm for now that VMware and oraclebox are marked as forbidden software and kicks you out, any crappy laptop / pc can act as 2nd machine as long as it has win10 64bit
So VM doesn't work then or have you guys found another program to use besides Oracle

Thanks
1 User

« 201 - Client not authorized... What is this? | Gatorcheats scammed me. »