Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone using any UD Slotted hacks atm?

Discussion on Anyone using any UD Slotted hacks atm? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone using any UD Slotted hacks atm?

Basically as the title says, iv been looking around the market/other topics related to this post on here but cant find anything that is relevant to now (either all the posts that recommends different slotted providors for eft are currently still trying to recover from ban wave or ban have didnt hit them, so all thier slots are full currently).

i dont mind paying up to $180 USD per month if it means i can use a cheat that hasnt been detected for a while now (i know they can be detected at any moment but ifs its been going like 2-3 months strong whos to say it wont go for another 2-3 months? or just get detected the very next day, but alteast id have a better chance) i might even pay more then $180 USD if they cheat is going above and beyond with their features. I just spent over $150 USD on vortex the other day and they are already detected again :/ and not thier cheats have been put on pause so i need a new one.

or maybe a invite only cheat that if you would be so kind to link me the invite code/link

TL;DR: Looking for a Slotted cheat with Aimbot AND Player/Item ESP that hasnt been detected for a little while now. Oh and it also has some free slots currently or in the very near future.
Old 02/27/2020, 08:10   #2

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq1731917651 View Post
Yes man im Chinese and Iím using *********** cheats
this hack is totally legit and safe but their support is bad sometimes and i got blue screen 2 times when I change settings in-game. They have good performance on my sh*tty PC
So i can recommend it
Dont trust him *********** is scammer
Old 02/27/2020, 09:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Product View Post
Dont trust him *********** is scammer
yeh iv already seen *********** on the "scammer" list,thanks though