Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What cheats have remained UD during the ban wave of the last few days?

Discussion on What cheats have remained UD during the ban wave of the last few days? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/08/2020, 20:40   #16

elite*gold: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by man0105 View Post
I use WR to ban accounts!
WR recently got Detected
Old 03/09/2020, 01:42   #17

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NINJAA View Post
You can go with WR or Master Cheat, Never been detected since release
MasterCheats is closed and they dont sell anymore. Only good alternative is kernelcheats.to
Old 03/09/2020, 04:23   #18

elite*gold: 0
Use slatehub radar. It can’t be detected because it doesn’t even run on the same PC
Old 03/09/2020, 09:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamSniping View Post
i can show you proof of me hacking... no ban during the ban wave yesterday
show us bro
Old 03/09/2020, 23:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
MasterCheats is closed and they dont sell anymore. Only good alternative is kernelcheats.to
I have bought KC used it 1-2 day and they got hit seems they are back up now haven't tried it though. But they definitely need to fix there aimbot.
Old 03/10/2020, 00:47   #21

EVO is good still been using for over a month.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2020, 04:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuckKliffs66 View Post
You're joking right?

Only good alternative
Xenos has to be part of KC or a shill for them, he's been their advertiser/pusher on ePVP since I've seen them selling for apex a year ago.
Old 03/14/2020, 01:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by niXxxon87 View Post
*********** undetected aswell, amazing cheat with cheap price
Don't listen to this guy. Overmod is on the scammers list with multiple reportings.
Old 03/14/2020, 08:33   #24

Quote:
WR recently got Detected
WRC is detection again
Old 03/14/2020, 15:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmoye View Post
WRC is detection again
Ud now
Old 03/17/2020, 04:48   #26

Quote:
Ud now
banned again at today , do u have some good spoofer?
Old 03/17/2020, 05:52   #27

Quote:

Yeh write me on Discord
Old 03/18/2020, 02:08   #28

Quote:
Ud now
Why do you continue to sell, or attempt to sell/forward ppl to detected hacks and spoofers??? You cant pop up 3 days later saying "undetected now". It takes weeks to fully test to make sure its undetected, and still then its not a for sure thing until ban wave arrives. Stop trying to get people swindled out of money. And ALL spoofers are eventually detected, most of the time detected BEFORE the actual hacks.

People PLEASE do research and dnt be quick to buy some hacks or spoofer just because some haft scammer pops up in comments and claims undetected. ALL hacks For Escape from Tarkov and spoofers have been detected by BE at the moment, NO matter what someone says. Let them properly test first

Quote:
Dnt go buy a lame spoofer and be banned again. Make a better decision. Do raid0. Dnt know what that is, google and youtube it. All you need is 2 drives, and they can be ur old banned drives as well. Put 2 drives in a raid0 configuration through ur bios, thats if your motherboard supports it, then u will be good to go.
Even when u get banned for using the next hacks you get, all you have to do it re set up raid0 configuration

Quote:
Also, if you just got banned for using hacks ge claimed undetected, why in the world would you want to use a spoofer he will claim thats undetected???🤣🤣🤣 You guys are tooio desperate.
Go play the game legit, its much more fun and fulfilling, especially right now as the hackers are few to none in most matches, they are getting banned daily
Old 03/18/2020, 02:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
Why do you continue to sell, or attempt to sell/forward ppl to detected hacks and spoofers??? You cant pop up 3 days later saying "undetected now". It takes weeks to fully test to make sure its undetected, and still then its not a for sure thing until ban wave arrives. Stop trying to get people swindled out of money. And ALL spoofers are eventually detected, most of the time detected BEFORE the actual hacks.

People PLEASE do research and dnt be quick to buy some hacks or spoofer just because some haft scammer pops up in comments and claims undetected. ALL hacks For Escape from Tarkov and spoofers have been detected by BE at the moment, NO matter what someone says. Let them properly test first

Dnt go buy a lame spoofer and be banned again. Make a better decision. Do raid0. Dnt know what that is, google and youtube it. All you need is 2 drives, and they can be ur old banned drives as well. Put 2 drives in a raid0 configuration through ur bios, thats if your motherboard supports it, then u will be good to go.
Even when u get banned for using the next hacks you get, all you have to do it re set up raid0 configuration

Also, if you just got banned for using hacks ge claimed undetected, why in the world would you want to use a spoofer he will claim thats undetected???������ You guys are tooio desperate.
Go play the game legit, its much more fun and fulfilling, especially right now as the hackers are few to none in most matches, they are getting banned daily

First of all you are not my customer and stop assuming things.
Old 03/18/2020, 05:44   #30

Quote:
First of all you are not my customer and stop assuming things.
Why dont you respond directly to anything I said? Lets put facts out there to properly inform the people. What did I say thats not factual?
Does it take 3 days to properly test ANY hacks to pinpoint what was detected??? No, it takes weeks to months. I know because one of my friends is a dev for EFT hacks.
Secondly, what spoofer hasnt been detected? You want to make one up or just make a lie up? Shoot for it, name the undetected one??
What did I "assume", thats actual false or fabricated on my behaft??? Inform the people... If not, get out of here with ur fake claims of "undetected" hacks and spoofers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman1425 View Post
Omnitr1x has been UD for 9 months
Shut ur scammer ass up. Omnitr1x is already over the internet reported as scammer so go somewhere else trying to promote bs.
All EFT hacks have been detected currently, everyone knows so take ur scammer ass somewhere else