Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure i got a new method to level up strength pretty fast but i need help

Discussion on I'm pretty sure i got a new method to level up strength pretty fast but i need help within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm pretty sure i got a new method to level up strength pretty fast but i need help

I'm willing to trade methods on discord if you are interesed add me

scriiby#6242 but pls only if you have other methods! i will show you mine first tho
Old 02/18/2020, 11:11   #2

can you share it in dms tho?)
is it the same as it was on shoreline but different location?
Old 02/18/2020, 11:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisible131 View Post
can you share it in dms tho?)
is it the same as it was on shoreline but different location?
No , this one is slow as **** tho , and is kinda of a mix of another method that was posted here , i'm pretty sure you can make mine work with some kinda of lag switch , i will preffer to trade for other bugs like dups or some like that
Old 02/18/2020, 22:30   #4

added
Old 02/24/2020, 01:11   #5

Added you @ I also have other methods and a ls