Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/21/2021, 11:42   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMachine View Post
Which story?
Hey, i wasn't maybe clear, i was using Raymand and i got banned after ~24 or so days, i was playing semi legit, i didn't receive email so i assume it's manual then?
Old 12/21/2021, 12:22   #812

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaCl- View Post
You were banned for false scammer accusations and trying to damage our reputation. Our feedback speaks for its self.

User completley refused help from the developer after begging to pay to become a beta tester and asking for the devs info to speak with him. When the dev contacted him the user ignored him and refused all help. (No money was accepted for this)

User was told ONCE he would get a refund if an update did not come for his PC. An update came 12 days later and he refused all help.

(We are really one of the only sellers who actually give refunds if the cheat will completley not work or store credit for other related problems) and many people will back us up here.

We were very patient with you waiting for you to have free time to connect to your PC over 5 times when you were ready at select times. Sometimes at 2am in the morning.

His key is now banned.

This users whole ticket is still open in our discord for obvious reasons and i invite anyone to come and view it. (as he selectivley removed cetain comments when contacting epvp staff to try and misslead them)

Check the guys posts. He already got introuble for trying to smear someone esle.

ps. My last responce was ...

"Good for you ?
Now we wont support you at all. Good luck"

After you ignored the developer after begging me to get him to add you then started threatening staff with scammer accusations (We will post you here) You clearly have some personal issues going on.
Im new here but your imgur post looks edited, the dates on the previous comments are backwards and not in the right context for discord discussions. Looks like it was edited in a shitty pain or adobe lol. Hard wiff on that. Seems super sus to me.
Old 12/21/2021, 12:27   #813

elite*gold: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joca. View Post
Hey, i wasn't maybe clear, i was using Raymand and i got banned after ~24 or so days, i was playing semi legit, i didn't receive email so i assume it's manual then?
I am not affiliated with raymandxd, but if no message probably manual yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2021, 17:59   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joca. View Post
Yea, no email I think is manual. I've had both email and no email ban and the no email ban came with hwid ban lol. Got a new pc last year so it wasn't such a big deal but I've been using spoofers ever since.
Old 12/24/2021, 08:06   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackMachine View Post
I am not affiliated with raymandxd, but if no message probably manual yes
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I've sent you my profile on your site, can you verify it as soon as you confirm it? Im kenta.
Old 12/25/2021, 23:53   #816

elite*gold: 59
Feel free to ADD auft.net to the scammer list.
25/50 of the users got ban wave'd
He increased slot size to 100 nearing christmas
When you ask him why he updates his slot count to double he bans you from his discord.

Simple detected cheat CashGrab

@
Old 12/26/2021, 12:10   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukuros™ View Post
Feel free to ADD auft.net to the scammer list.
25/50 of the users got ban wave'd
He increased slot size to 100 nearing christmas
When you ask him why he updates his slot count to double he bans you from his discord.

Simple detected cheat CashGrab

@
I been using it for months and im not banned, bald is a pretty chill guy too..
You can simply join the discord and look at the general chat and see why you got banned
Also where did you see 25/50 banned? thats simply false dude?
Old 12/26/2021, 17:02   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubzzz View Post
You can simply join the discord and look at the general chat and see why you got banned
They just ban people who argue that it's obvious it's detected but people who have to gain will lie about it.

Ban wave
increase slots
profit simple as that.

I am happily with hackmachine.cc a real undetected provider who doesn't scam his users.

Who actually provide decent real Undetected tarkov cheats.

Unlike pasted detected garbage like auft
Old 12/26/2021, 17:04   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukuros™ View Post
They just ban people who argue that it's obvious it's detected but people who have to gain will lie about it.

Ban wave
increase slots
profit simple as that.
Nah, he only banned you... pretty simple why, just read the general chat.
Judging by your posts, you're very upset too kek
Old 12/26/2021, 17:54   #820

I am a reseller from China and I hope to resell quality products and look for authors here .
My discord:离殇#7485
Old 12/26/2021, 19:12   #821

Quote:
Quote:
Nah, he only banned you... pretty simple why, just read the general chat.
Judging by your posts, you're very upset too kek

Nah auft is garbage detected cheat but keep scamming

There is a reason that his main cheat thread is closed.
There is a reason he opened up slots wide open.

Simple cashgrab but yeah just warning others to avoid it and go with a real providers instead of pasted garbage.

If he was a legit P2C he would actually talk to his users and be transparent with announcements and status updates but nah he's just another kid who can Copy and paste.

He runs a circus where if you disagree with him he will simply scam you for your money and ban you.

The only reason i was banned is because i asked to many questions and it looked bad for his other 39 open slots that he wanted to fill for his detected cheat.
Old 12/28/2021, 20:48   #822

Is ownage still a legit reseller? I had really good luck with them until that September banwave when it looked like simplex got detected. I need to find a reputable hack and spoofer
Old 12/28/2021, 23:50   #823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxbbs114 View Post
Is ownage still a legit reseller? I had really good luck with them until that September banwave when it looked like simplex got detected. I need to find a reputable hack and spoofer
Don't buy from a reseller. All of the resellers just sell the same cheats as each other, and they get detected fairly often. They have pretty much destroyed the EFT section with garbage. Satan5 and Hackmachine are your best bet if you want to stay unbanned.
Old 12/29/2021, 02:28   #824

Is demonware.gg Updating?
No Website info, Discord inv expired
Old 01/03/2022, 16:09   #825

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispytap View Post
Don't buy from a reseller. All of the resellers just sell the same cheats as each other, and they get detected fairly often. They have pretty much destroyed the EFT section with garbage. Satan5 and Hackmachine are your best bet if you want to stay unbanned.
Can confirm that. HM is the best choice rn.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack