Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/26/2020, 17:52   #316

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone bought from unfairgame.co? If so are they a legit provider or a scam?

Old 04/26/2020, 18:11   #317

elite*gold: 1022
Received Thanks: 5,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleOmega View Post
Has anyone bought from unfairgame.co? If so are they a legit provider or a scam?

Take a look into the reviews are made in this thread. There are already some positives.
Old 04/26/2020, 21:22   #318

Discord: LucaBrasi #9802
Can someone please invite me or let me know about some legit Eft hacks.
My current provider is in "testing" phase after last detection and Im tired as f#@$=×, of getting f#@$=× by hackers on labs lately, so wanna see whats available where I can get a slot in.
And any losers thats scammers, dnt waste ur time messaging my discord, Im not some gullible kid thats just going to send you money based on "words" you tell me, so dnt waste ur time.
Old 04/27/2020, 04:45   #319

thank you for the review it helped a lot
Old 04/27/2020, 09:07   #320

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
Everybody, be careful and watch out for scanmers. This guy is trying to use his reputation on this website, which he got for being a currency exchanger (The Black Market), to validate that he is selling EFT hacks thats been "undetected" for past 3 months.

His reputation on this website for selling other things on The Black Market DOES NOT validate him as a legit seller for EFT hacks, so EVEN tho you want hacks real bad, dnt fall for his BS. He even tries to reel you in by saying first "initial" month is 150 euros then all months after is 50 euros a month, lol.

ALSO the payment he wants is paypal to family or friends, so you cant refund after he scams you. Check his page out, just 3 days ago he scammed someone.
AFTER I told him NO THANK you when ask me to to pay via paypal to friends/family, he actually called me the scammer then blocked me. LMAO!!!
You can still chargeback. If you didn't pay with balance just contact your bank or credit card company and tell them to get the payment back. If you used your credit card make a unauthorized payment claim and write that that somebody in your shared appartment logged into your account and send the payment.
Old 04/27/2020, 17:48   #321

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleOmega View Post

i bought it and its fantastic. Playin since 2 Days with it, there is no Problem 4 me.
Old 04/29/2020, 09:47   #322

you can add "kwonderland" to legit provider....been using for a week now. here is my honest review. the admins are incredibly supportive.

ESP: amazing. no performance impacts, smooth as butter, customization is on point. the new menu is also very nice.

Aimbot: no complaints. ( i dont really use that much)

detection: i use the "legit play" option which is just ESP... ive been using for a week with no ban! as far as im aware. they have not had a detection related ban using the "legit play" option in weeks/months.

support: initially i had a hell of a time getting things setup, but the support TEAM was patient and helped me through it.

overall this is a quality cheat with great support. the staff are excellent. there is room for improvement on the item ESP, initial setup was a bit of a pain in the ***, and other minor bugs that im sure will be ironed out. but again overall its a great cheat.
Old 04/29/2020, 10:03   #323

elite*gold: 244
The fact shmurdware isn't on the list just proves Xenos is bias...
Old 04/29/2020, 12:00   #324

- Web-based RADAR, only needs one PC and a cloud based server instance. Used for a month and is fantastic.

- traditional 2 PC (or VM) based RADAR. This is my RADAR of choice at the moment as it offers more features than other providers and includes a 3D render window which makes life so much easier. Also includes user contributed filters and the community is small and very, very helpful/active.
Old 04/29/2020, 18:31   #325

elite*gold: 214
About Damncheaters

+++ FAQ, Troubleshooting and Setup guides are clear and simple

+++ Fast Update by Developer

+++ Cozy atmosphere in the community

+++ Safe & Friendly & Large Staff-Team

+++ Free SETUP-SERVICE

+++ LiveStreams and Giveaways

+++ Price-Quality ratio is excellent

+++ 100% Undetected
Old 04/29/2020, 20:26   #326

About Clutch radar

Fast Updates and patches
Great community
Easy Setup and free help
Best friendly staff always there to help you out and very prefesional!
Price best on the market 35e month!
Very good discord the suggestion channel is amazing too devs are listing the costumers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2020, 02:01   #327

elite*gold: 8577
We would be pleased, if you could add us to your list
Old 05/06/2020, 21:06   #328

i can +vouche for Clutch-Solution legit provider and the radar works like a charm! their
Staff is helpfull and kinda 24/7 online. the coder itself is competent and talks here and there to subscriber and helps out, he sounds like a nice guy. the radar is constantly updated and the features are great. the price is super fair compare to other providers and ye i gonna stick to them for a while.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2020, 23:18   #329

add skycheats.com/
KernelCheats has been detected for like a week now
Old 05/07/2020, 14:26   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkat44 View Post
i can +vouche for Clutch-Solution legit provider and the radar works like a charm! their
Staff is helpfull and kinda 24/7 online. the coder itself is competent and talks here and there to subscriber and helps out, he sounds like a nice guy. the radar is constantly updated and the features are great. the price is super fair compare to other providers and ye i gonna stick to them for a while.
I second all of this. Really good radar and excellent staff.

And the price is half the others!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack