Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/13/2020, 12:52   #121

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know much about aimforest.com? are they legit?

Old 02/13/2020, 18:05   #122

proofcore wants your full name and your drivers license and or passport photo front and back uploaded...

Uhhh no thanks

wow

Old 02/13/2020, 20:04   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0mbat View Post
proofcore wants your full name and your drivers license and or passport photo front and back uploaded...

Uhhh no thanks

wow
Ok and? Lmao
Old 02/13/2020, 23:20   #124

Please remove ProofCore as an EFT provider. They haven't released the cheat even to verified members. They have been riding the hype train and got slapped by EAC with their Hunt Showdown release.

Government ID verified members are unable to get the EFT cheat. They actually have no proof of a released cheat

Old 02/14/2020, 04:43   #125

Any update on this list? Seems to be outdated now.
Old 02/14/2020, 06:58   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
Please remove ProofCore as an EFT provider. They haven't released the cheat even to verified members. They have been riding the hype train and got slapped by EAC with their Hunt Showdown release.

Government ID verified members are unable to get the EFT cheat. They actually have no proof of a released cheat
The EFT cheat is in closed testing and the cheat has been undetected for well over a month now. We have our testers check their accounts weekly, and some of them play daily. It honestly seems like your comment was put up in a fit of rage.

All of our cheats have been undetected for over 2 months and counting. HSD went down because we were targetted by the game developers personally(proof below). Despite this fact, I have no idea why this was even brought up when referencing the EFT list, but whatever. The cheat will go right back up once we get time to do it.

The video referenced in the post was one of our videos posted online by a staff member.

As for you saying we have no proof, what about the multiple testers we have on the forums and in our Discord that you can ask? You spent no time researching this before posting non sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaanHack14 View Post
Does anyone know much about aimforest.com? are they legit?
No, they're a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0mbat View Post

Uhhh no thanks

wow
So what? You can block out personal info anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetnMon View Post
Is aimjunkies bad or not? Detected?
AimJunkies is detected constantly and lies about detections. Their ban report sections are hidden on their private cheats for a reason, lol.

I've told Xenos about it but he refuses to remove it. BUT, it truly doesn't matter anyway. As I have said before, the cheat will never go up and if it does the price will be raised dramatically and it will be completely private. I have worked for their sister sites and know the inner workings of what goes on, since all of the sites are closely innertwined(same coders, same staff across multiple sites, etc).

Stay away from AimJunkies and any of their sister sites. Even if their cheats are legit, you will get banned constantly, even on their cheats that don't have BattlEye or EAC.
Old 02/14/2020, 09:05   #127

Quote:
The EFT cheat is in closed testing and the cheat has been undetected for well over a month now

KEK, you sound worse than Blunt at PA. It will always be in closed-testing. This is simply your tactic to lure in users. You will never release the EFT cheat.

Quote:
The cheat will go right back up once we get time to do it.

Soon™

Xenos, remove ProofCore's "UD" status. There is no video proof that the cheat even is stable. It has never been open to verified members who can buy every other cheat on their website. They got crushed by developers in a ****** EAC game with a small budget. Their ID verification is utterly useless if they got raped by EAC detection on a cheap BR Cowboy game. These EU mongoloids cannot release anything good. Anyone reading this, their EFT cheat is not open to verified members. Do not join their website if you want EFT. It will never be released. If you do not believe me, find 1 single video or photo of their EFT hack. None exist. They even took down their HSD video out of fear.
Old 02/14/2020, 21:08   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
KEK, you sound worse than Blunt at PA. It will always be in closed-testing. This is simply your tactic to lure in users. You will never release the EFT cheat.

Soon™

Xenos, remove ProofCore's "UD" status. There is no video proof that the cheat even is stable. It has never been open to verified members who can buy every other cheat on their website. They got crushed by developers in a shitty EAC game with a small budget. Their ID verification is utterly useless if they got raped by EAC detection on a cheap BR Cowboy game. These EU mongoloids cannot release anything good. Anyone reading this, their EFT cheat is not open to verified members. Do not join their website if you want EFT. It will never be released. If you do not believe me, find 1 single video or photo of their EFT hack. None exist. They even took down their HSD video out of fear.
Perfect Aim has been up for about a month now and there are videos out on it. It isn't in closed testing but is private and hard to get in to. You seem really salty about PA as well, for no reason.

Once again, the cheat is in closed testing and won't even be marketed until we are ready to release it. I will tell you again, if you don't believe me, come ask on our forum for our testers who actually use it. Other than that, our word is just being taken as it is. We are a provider that has come out with several cheats and have been undetected for a couple months now. We are honest about what we come forward with, including the HSD cheat which I will talk about more below. I'm not sure why you're so salty, you're making yourself look like a fool. You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Regarding the ID verification, it isn't just meant to keep developers out. Our process helps keep our community clean and gets rid of toxic people. Given the ID verification, banned or toxic people will never be able to buy our cheats again. It promotes a healthy community and has worked amazing so far.

Considering that you have no idea how detections work, let me explain it to you in a very simplified way. EasyAntiCheat and BattlEye have fantastic automatic scans that can detect cheats all on their own, with little to no manual intervention. Very rarely do they go in and manually detect cheats. It doesn't matter what kind of security you have, they can always find a way in. If they try really hard and target you personally, you have no chance. That's why even small private providers can get detected. The fact that you think everything is done manually tells me that you have literally no idea what you're talking about. There aren't random anti-cheat devs going around to forums trying to detect cheats. They don't need to do this at all.

Your fit of rage probably means you were denied or banned for being a retard by ProofCore staff. There have been many, that's all I can say. Our HSD cheat was taken down because it was targetted by the HSD devs and EasyAntiCheat. We were the only public provider that sold a cheat for the game, so we were targetted personally. Since I assume you didn't attempt to read what I posted, I will post it again here:
(This references the video you were talking about)

The video was taken down so it wouldn't get copystriked by the developers. This video was sent multiple times to the devs of HSD and is the reason they found our site in the first place, see the SS above for proof.
Old 02/14/2020, 21:19   #129

why isnt slatehub still not on the legit list???
Old 02/15/2020, 17:39   #130

How about battlelog.co? Are they legit?
Old 02/15/2020, 18:02   #131

Where is skript.gg?
Old 02/15/2020, 22:57   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjh291111 View Post
How about battlelog.co? Are they legit?
They are on the scam list, lol.
Old 02/16/2020, 01:42   #133

Apple/Razor Cheat just got waved, every user banned. RIP $250/mo cheat.
Old 02/16/2020, 02:02   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
how will the market be affected. The teleport loot ESP made LEDx's quite low in price in lab
Old 02/16/2020, 08:05   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Anyone with common sense would of seen that coming

5+ resellers just on this site alone, all under different names.
Less than 6 weeks old, and pushed HEAVY once kernel went down (they spammed every channel on discord).
Rage features galore

Also, can we get Skript.gg on our radar atm.

first 23 mins after posting, 5 people "+rep" him. 3 of which were made in the last 2 weeks, and their very first post....

Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack

« dont trust union cheats | EFT Hacks/Cheats »