Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/14/2021, 06:16   #496

elite*gold: 2586
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I mean.. no. Theres clutch aswell. Mind you I dont have two PC's or a laptop so if i ever did try to radar, i would use yours.
hi thank you,
you don't need a second device for our undetectable Radar and ESP

https://clutch-solution.com/
Old 01/14/2021, 06:26   #497

elite*gold: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
hi thank you,
you don't need a second device for our Radar and ESP
Really? I thought you needed 2 PCs for your setup
Old 01/14/2021, 07:29   #498

Quote:
Really? I thought you needed 2 PCs for your setup
for dma you are right, for the NEW* not

take a look:
https://clutch-solution.com/forum/13...e-from-tarkov/
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 09:22   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
for dma you are right, for the not

take a look:
Might have to grab a 90 days. Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 15:58   #500

elite*gold: 1281
Quote:
Might have to grab a 90 days. Thanks.
Just knowing you and previous cheats youíve used, I donít think youíll like Clutch.

Having to look elsewhere instead of on the game itself for ESP is extremely tedious and exhausting. It really takes the fun out of the game and makes it feel more like work.

Not trying to **** on Clutchís business because I actively recommend people buy from him as heís the best at what he does and youíre definitely going to be safer going with him than anyone else... simply saying I donít think itís going to be your style of cheating.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 18:08   #501

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Just knowing you and previous cheats youíve used, I donít think youíll like Clutch.

Having to look elsewhere instead of on the game itself for ESP is extremely tedious and exhausting. It really takes the fun out of the game and makes it feel more like work.

Not trying to **** on Clutchís business because I actively recommend people buy from him as heís the best at what he does and youíre definitely going to be safer going with him than anyone else... simply saying I donít think itís going to be your style of cheating.
Glancing at a 2nd monitor isn't that bad.
Optional 100% external esp overlay coming soon.
Old 01/14/2021, 18:19   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangolian View Post
Glancing at a 2nd monitor isn't that bad.
Optional 100% external esp overlay coming soon.
Bad for me, lol. Just not my cup of tea.
Used it for a little while but as I said in my previous post, felt like too much work.

Nevertheless, my statement still stands. Still the safest choice and I'll continue to recommend you guys if people don't mind the current setup.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 19:14   #503

Quote:
Bad for me, lol. Just not my cup of tea.
Used it for a little while but as I said in my previous post, felt like too much work.

Nevertheless, my statement still stands. Still the safest choice and I'll continue to recommend you guys if people don't mind the current setup.
for sure, it's your opinion, your cheat style is an other than ours, that's for sure fine. no discussion at all.

we put all our power to keep it away from detections. As far as i know, we are the best provider for the cheating style: "play in long term with one account only and stay undetected"
That's my personally cheat play style aswell.

"It really takes the fun out of the game and makes it feel more like work.." if you're getting banned again and again.
Old 01/14/2021, 23:19   #504

Quote:

I understand what you mean lmao.

I rather have on screen esp then looking on my second montior, but lets be honest here, getting accounts banned every week is no fun. Longest my account lasted was with gator and that was 2 months.

RIP gator EFT
Old 01/14/2021, 23:28   #505

Quote:
I understand what you mean lmao.

I rather have on screen esp then looking on my second montior, but lets be honest here, getting accounts banned every week is no fun. Longest my account lasted was with gator and that was 2 months.

RIP gator EFT
I've been going a little over a year strong with PerfectAim
but yea, I feel you... gets really annoying constantly having to buy new accs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2021, 00:52   #506

Quote:
Impossible to get into PA, even though ive been there for like 2 years. I gave up trying to get into lol
Old 01/18/2021, 11:12   #507

elite*gold: 55
Quote:
when was the last detection of PerfectAim?
Old 01/18/2021, 14:53   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Soft View Post
when was the last detection of PerfectAim?
Year and a half ago.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/18/2021, 20:20   #509

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
I mean.. no. Theres clutch aswell. Mind you I dont have two PC's or a laptop so if i ever did try to radar, i would use yours.
Dont mind that guy, he is clearly stupid. He finally bought the bypass from another guy, which will break in the next update (5-6 months after clutch) and claiming it is undetectable I like the clutch guys but nothing is undetectable while Battleye even banned DMA devices recently.
Old 01/19/2021, 05:48   #510

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperVision View Post
Dont mind that guy, he is clearly stupid. He finally bought the bypass from another guy, which will break in the next update (5-6 months after clutch) and claiming it is undetectable I like the clutch guys but nothing is undetectable while Battleye even banned DMA devices recently.
BattleEye did not "ban" DMA devices, I get that you are a private dev of BE stuff like basic ESPs but BE used the master abort codes to detect spoofed screamers afaik the same way Serbo- and his entire german team got clapped on Faceit. That has been patched already, pretty much the only thing that can royally **** DMA's is TLP Packets which rape system resources and dump your fps down to 10-15fps.

AFAIK the only people doing this are Faceit/ESEA if you get flagged/heavily suspected.

If BE starts using TLP packets then yes, Clutch Solutions will be in serious trouble even with their custom firmware.

Custom firmware on EFT works totally fine and has for awhile, obviously anyone who leaves their screamer with the default firmware/IDs is catching a ban.

P.S. in regard to an actual no radar cheat the go to is definitely WRC, last detection was last July if you can get in and afford it. Siro and Adelheid have a very firm grasp on bypassing EAC/BE with their Apex/PUBG probably at 2+ years.

I won't even say PerfectAim cause its pretty much a meme trying to become an Invited member.

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack