Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐️[Surgent Solutions]⭐️ EFT Priv. Lite + Full 🔥Crazy Features🔥Updated Nov. 2023🔥

Discussion on ⭐️[Surgent Solutions]⭐️ EFT Priv. Lite + Full 🔥Crazy Features🔥Updated Nov. 2023🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1463
Arrow ⭐️[Surgent Solutions]⭐️Priv. Lite + Full 🔥Crazy Features🔥Updated Dec. 2023🔥+UD

Discord: skidsurgent - PM for Server Info!]

Best Features
Silent Aim w/ Bullet Tracers
v1 and v2 Speed Hack
Double Search
LTW
Quest ESP [Active Items and Locations]

Full Features (INCLUDES LITE FEATURES)
Hijack mounted weapons (AGS/NSV Utes)
Improved "Magic Bullet"
Enhanced Instant Hit
OG Vischeck Chams (If you know, you know)
Flyhack
Advanced Silent Loot
Drop items from containers to pickup LTW (such as hard to reach areas under floors)
Price Per Slot Mode in Loot ESP
Attached Images
File Type: png Coffe Lite Image.png (1.78 MB, 37 views)
File Type: png Coffe Full Image.png (1.85 MB, 36 views)
File Type: png Coffe Lite (UI).png (2.09 MB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Coffee Lite (Example).jpg (20.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png Coffee Lite (Example1).png (722.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: png Coffee Lite (UI1).png (536.8 KB, 50 views)
Old 11/15/2023, 05:10   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
quick response and great product
Old 11/15/2023, 18:02   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Legit trader - server has great staff and other cheese that's not advertised (don't know why) +1
Old 11/16/2023, 01:42   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

probably best chair i've used in a long time actually made the game fun again for the first time in a long time
Old 11/16/2023, 05:23   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

sick chair wasnt lyin about the features show this guy some love
Old 11/22/2023, 17:54   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

good business, good product, happy customer
Old 11/26/2023, 20:39   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

sick community and great product
Old 12/01/2023, 20:20   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

fun community and coffee is amazing highly recommended
Old 12/01/2023, 20:48   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 543
+rep Great crew. Radiant Spoofer on top!!
Old 12/17/2023, 14:11   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i don't post on ePvP but skid has been the most reliable and helpful cheat seller I've ever bought from in the many years i've used this site and i felt like i owed it to him to leave a review.

the chair they sell is Coffee and offer different version of it at the usual price that all resellers sell it for. Main difference between Surgent Solutions and and everybody else that I've dealt with is that Skid, the team over at Surgent, are in constant contact with the dev and can literally (for a price) make you a personalized version of the cheat if you so desperately need one.

I've been buying coffee off these guys for almost 3 months now and have had absolutely no problems. The game feels fun again, it's customizable, and sure it has it's glitches/bugs and I think the UI could be a bit better, but everything is above par.

here is how i'd rank the main features:

Aimbot = 8/10
ESP = 9.5/10
Item ESP = 8/10
Security = 9.5/10 (no cheat can be 10/10)
Additional Features = 10/10 (the double search, and the highlighted features at the bottom of the post have made this **** so much fun and les grindy. I'm not an invincible ***, I still die, I try to play a little legit, but regardless I've had no issues or bans thus far)

Rage Features = 11/10; dismounting the grenade launcher and machine gun has been/was the most fun i've had in this game in a long time. it just felt so stupid and so OP it was insane.

anyways, take my review with a grain of salt. I stick with a lot of low user cheats and this has been my first take at a larger more public userbase and so far i have no regrets!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/25/2023, 19:30   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahm_devil View Post
i don't post on ePvP but skid has been the most reliable and helpful cheat seller I've ever bought from in the many years i've used this site and i felt like i owed it to him to leave a review.

the chair they sell is Coffee and offer different version of it at the usual price that all resellers sell it for. Main difference between Surgent Solutions and and everybody else that I've dealt with is that Skid, the team over at Surgent, are in constant contact with the dev and can literally (for a price) make you a personalized version of the cheat if you so desperately need one.

I've been buying coffee off these guys for almost 3 months now and have had absolutely no problems. The game feels fun again, it's customizable, and sure it has it's glitches/bugs and I think the UI could be a bit better, but everything is above par.

here is how i'd rank the main features:

Aimbot = 8/10
ESP = 9.5/10
Item ESP = 8/10
Security = 9.5/10 (no cheat can be 10/10)
Additional Features = 10/10 (the double search, and the highlighted features at the bottom of the post have made this shit so much fun and les grindy. I'm not an invincible god, I still die, I try to play a little legit, but regardless I've had no issues or bans thus far)

Rage Features = 11/10; dismounting the grenade launcher and machine gun has been/was the most fun i've had in this game in a long time. it just felt so stupid and so OP it was insane.

anyways, take my review with a grain of salt. I stick with a lot of low user cheats and this has been my first take at a larger more public userbase and so far i have no regrets!!
I'd give the same exact ratings. Maybe a little less on security since there are quite a lot of ragey features but otherwise I agree completely.
Closed Thread

Tags
chams, coffee, eft private, surgent, undetected