Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Slots Only - Private and Undetected since release - Aimbot / ESP / Item ESP/ MISCS

Discussion on 50 Slots Only - Private and Undetected since release - Aimbot / ESP / Item ESP/ MISCS within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow 50 Slots Only - Private and Undetected since release - Aimbot / ESP / Item ESP/ MISCS

#removed
Old 02/28/2023, 14:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
We are a reputable provider of cheats, with a track record of satisfied customers.

Where is that track record exactly?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2023, 16:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
#reopened
Old 03/02/2023, 13:09   #4

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilix112 View Post
We are a reputable provider of cheats, with a track record of satisfied customers.

Where is that track record exactly?
Hello, you can contact me to see vouches, we also would love to provide you with a vouch key considering your profile is reputable
Old 03/02/2023, 23:01   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I was asked to leave a vouch for 3 days subscription extension so here it is!

Aimbot 10/10, I love the prediction makes sniping on big maps really fun, also bone choosing is very specific and nice
ESP: 9/10, only problem is that it becomes really cluttered when you enable 3-4 options, but overall really good
Item ESP: 9/10 For some reason it shows things like LEDX and GPU but not stuff like access keycards
Miscs: 10/10 What I love the most is the recoil option, you can change it to make rage, like 0% recoil or more legit, so you still have recoil but its less. Makes it more fun for people that want to play semi-legit
Closed Thread

Tags
eft cheats, eft private cheat, eft private hacks, eft slot, escape from tarkov