Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid Carries with Screen Share

Discussion on Raid Carries with Screen Share within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raid Carries with Screen Share

Selling Carries, deals on multiples.
Discord : Zuhkie#2747

Tags
#tarkov

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [RAID BOOSTING] $1/RAID [LEAVES RAID WITH FULL GEAR]
10/14/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
:rtfm: You will leave raid with an inventory full of gear! You can bring whatever you want! I'd suggest a big 6sh118 raid backpack which I can provide. I accept PayPal, BTC or Skrill! $1/usd for first raid! Bulk raid discounts available!
[Selling] EFT Raid Carries - $3.00 Per Raid
01/11/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Rules: If you or I die, we repeat the raid. Will do quest carries, any request can be granted. Add on discord: AlfredoChicken#4934 All EFT raids are $5.00 PER Raid. NO LABS RAIDS. Hourly: $10/HR Accepted payment: Paypal or Cashapp.
[RAID CARRIES✔️][3€/RAID✔️][UNLOCK DOORS✔️]
01/06/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there, selling Raid Carries for any map. I have silent aim, unlock doors etc. I will stream on discord if you want, so you can be safe I don't take stuff without your permission. If you die for some reason we will do another raid.
[Selling] ✅WATER RAID CARRIES $4/PER RAID✅ (ALL MAPS, 100% SAFE) Looking for vouches.
08/11/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Tarkov Carry Service I WILL BE PROVIDING VOUCH COPIES/RAIDS FOR TRUSTED EPVP MEMBERS JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND CONTACT ME ON DISCORD Details We we kill all players on the map, and loot all of the items for you. We will min-max and fill the largest backpack in the game. Each raid will have a baseline of at-least 1m roubles/per, meaning if you don't make at-least that much, we will give you a free raid. If yourself, or ourselves die during the raid, you will get a free raid. Rules 1.) I...
[S] PSN-Share [B] egold, PSN-Share [S] PSN-Share [B] egold, PSN-Share
05/24/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich suche nach den PS-Spielen: Red Dead Redemption(+ alle dlc's) + Dark Souls Bieten kann ich egold und diverse PS-Titel im Gegenzug. Kontakt per PN oder Skype