Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESPONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 AFFORDABLE 🔥 SAFE 🔥 $7

Discussion on 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESPONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 AFFORDABLE 🔥 SAFE 🔥 $7 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Arrow 🔥 UNDETECTED 🔥 STEALTHMODE LITE 🔥 ESPONLY 🔥 VISCHECK 🔥 AFFORDABLE 🔥 SAFE 🔥 $7

--- + ---

--- + ---

| |

| |

|

--- + ---

After Great Success with our APEX & R6S Products, We Are Glad To Announce

--- + ---

It's time to Amass Riches You've Only Dreamt Of while keeping your IRL pockets fat with our Affordable Prices!

Using the lowest possible detection vectors a cheat can have, our Testers & Users have been safe for over 5 months now! We have no menu, no overlays, no nothing! A simplistic cheat that will never change unless safer methods are found!

Powerful, Affordable, Safe.

--- + ---

| USER VOUCHES (100+ 10/10 REVIEWS) |

--- + ---

>> In-game Photos <<

--- + ---

Non-Visible Player

Visible Player

-

Non-Visible Player Scav

Visible Player Scav

-

Non-Visible Reg Scav

Visible Reg Scav

-

Non-Visible Boss/Buffed Scav

Visible Boss/Buffed Scav

-

Tagilla

--- + ---

>> In-game Videos <<

--- + ---

Grenade Double Kill

-

Long-range Sniper Kill

-

Clueless T-Bagger

-

Clearing Roof-top Rogues

-

Tagilla Kill

--- + ---

| HOW TO PURCHASE |

--- + ---

View Pricing/Purchase our Product by clicking on the License amount you wish to purchase!

- Purchase a day key to make sure all works well for you, and if not do message me on Telegram and we will take a look further

-

To Pay With Stripe or Paypal, please Join our Telegram & speak to Staff.

Join our "General Chat" to speak to one of our Staff. We recommend joining News & Announcements to be informed of any updates, downtimes, etc.

GENERAL CHAT -
LOOKING FOR GROUP -

--- + ---

| COMPATIBILITY |

Our products work on:

- All versions of Windows 10 and 11.
- Intel and AMD CPUs.
- AMD and Nvidia GPUs.

We do our best to support all good Spoofers.

--- + ---

Old 06/18/2022, 22:26   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I've been using SM EFT Lite for a while now and i must say, im addicted. I dont think I'd want to go back to playing without it now. The ESP is simple to set up and use whilst being extremely powerful, clean and at an amazing price point - I'd definitely recommend. The devs are super nice and helpful as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 23:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ababyphoenix View Post
I've been using SM EFT Lite for a while now and i must say, im addicted. I dont think I'd want to go back to playing without it now. The ESP is simple to set up and use whilst being extremely powerful, clean and at an amazing price point - I'd definitely recommend. The devs are super nice and helpful as well.
Thank you for the great review Glad to have had you as one of our early users. I wish you nothing but the best in your future raids!
Old 06/29/2022, 22:02   #4

Fully updated and ready for the wipe
Old 07/02/2022, 22:03   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, iam not able to join the general chat?!
Old 07/02/2022, 23:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiilen View Post
Hello, iam not able to join the general chat?!
I've just tested the links without issue. Many have joined through them Today, as well. If you are still unable to join, feel free to message me on Telegram @ StealthmodeCheats if you wish to discuss. That or message me on here in a PM
Old 07/03/2022, 05:23   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've never bought / used cheats like this before, but I'm considering it now and am thinking I'll start with this ESP Only Tarkov one. However one thing I am wondering about, is how they actually work / run?

I mean, I've heard people mention you need to revert to earlier versions of windows, and connect using a USB or something? Is that how this cheat works as well? Or is it simply just a separate program that you run before starting the game?
Old 07/03/2022, 11:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entee12 View Post
I've never bought / used cheats like this before, but I'm considering it now and am thinking I'll start with this ESP Only Tarkov one. However one thing I am wondering about, is how they actually work / run?

I mean, I've heard people mention you need to revert to earlier versions of windows, and connect using a USB or something? Is that how this cheat works as well? Or is it simply just a separate program that you run before starting the game?
Our products are made to be as incredibly simple as possible.

- No USB or downgrading required (we work on all Windows 10/11 versions).

Insert key into our loader -> tick cheat -> click load -> wait for "Waiting for game..." -> launch the game. Once you go in-game ESP will be visible. Simple as that.
Old 07/03/2022, 23:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does the lite version with ESP only include world and item esp as well or just player?
Old 07/04/2022, 01:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by muumifani View Post
Does the lite version with ESP only include world and item esp as well or just player?
Just Player/Pscav/AI/Boss/etc. While it doesn't have World/Item ESP, it uses the lowest possible detection vectors we can include in a product and thus making it as safe as possible while still extremely affordable. Been UD since Feb.
Old 07/04/2022, 01:26   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antebellum View Post
Just Player/Pscav/AI/Boss/etc. While it doesn't have World/Item ESP, it uses the lowest possible detection vectors we can include in a product and thus making it as safe as possible while still extremely affordable. Been UD since Feb.
Check PMs when you get a chance.
Old 07/05/2022, 23:54   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using it with no issues for a few days now, super simple and quick to setup/use.
Old 07/07/2022, 08:10   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I used the EFT Lite version and got to say simple is best. It works really well, and just knowing where the people is it's more than enough to get plenty all loot, do all the missions u want and even kill people if u want to (for this last thing always remember to use your head and do ambushes and make it look like a legit kill; killing through walls/bushes is bullshit xd)

With that and it's fairly cheap monthly price compared to others I strongly recommend u to, at least, test it
Old 07/07/2022, 08:21   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Setup should be easy, but the loader won't start.
Is it a problem with the language used?
I can't use it yet, unfortunately.
Old 07/07/2022, 08:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanz555 View Post
Setup should be easy, but the loader won't start.
Is it a problem with the language used?
I can't use it yet, unfortunately.
Message me over Telegram and we'll get you up and running

NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS -
GENERAL CHAT -