Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE

Discussion on Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE

💻 Discord

[+] https://lone-eft.com/discord

🌐 Website

[+] https://lone-eft.com

📷 Images
🎞️ Videos

For the most up-to-date feature list see our Website. Arena features may differ from the normal game.
10% Surcharge for PayPal Transactions.
Not interested in resellers.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/10/2022, 06:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi everyone this is hands down one of the best Dars I have ever used! Very user friendly shows all high value loot you could ever want. Very accurate on enemy locations , the aim lines make it super easy to identify if an enemy is aiming at you or if your aiming at an enemy. Mouse over enemy is very useful! it allows you to know what your target has before you choose to take on a fight! saved me many times. This is definitely a radar i would 100 percent recommend. GIVE THIS A GO AND YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED ....Happy hunting
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2022, 16:54   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've been using both DC and Clutch past few years but I can honestly say that this radar is miles better and with a much simpler setup as well with no need to disable firewall and connect through VPN like other radars.

I've also run into issues with other radars such as BSOD on my radar PC and freezes. This radar however has been running smoothly since I got it.

Positives and negatives that I've noticed so far:

+++ Automatically updates prices daily and display them next to the item on the map.
+ 100% DMA
+ Can start radar mid game
+ much easier setup than other radars
+ no need for VPN
+ tracks which extracts are open
+ can see what other players are carrying, even what ammo they have loaded in their gun.
+ Price
+ Looks good and very detailed maps

- No option for lifetime sub yet. I really hope that will be added in the future though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2022, 20:16   #4

Added a cool new feature, where you can specify a teammate and the Radar will spawn an additional window with your teammate's POV, that you can stream to your friend via Discord. Your friend can have their very own radar when they are in-raid/discord with you
Old 12/15/2022, 00:25   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have tried other radars and Lone's is easily the best. Its way cheaper and you get all the benefits. It is untouched. Lone updates his program whenever there is an issue within a day, if not hours. He is active and cares about his community. He helps troubleshoot all issues and simply gets it done. Im with this guy for life.
The radar simply put, works. No hassle. Starts mid raid too and no VPN. Its all minimal and smooth. Its updated with new features often. like weekly.
Im telling you now, if you go anywhere else you are ripping yourself off.
Old 12/16/2022, 19:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

chams when
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2022, 18:08   #7

New Aimbot Feature! Uses an In-Game Hotkey to toggle, and it has very good movement prediction & bullet drag/drop calculation. I was able to hit a fast moving target at 300+ meters in the head no problem

Whether you want to soft-cheat with just the radar, or use the more potent features like No Recoil/Aimbot, this is the product for you We also have the best price point in the market.

We will have our product immediately updated for Wipe next week.
Old 12/23/2022, 11:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't reach you on Discord
Old 12/23/2022, 17:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowmanPL View Post
Hello! There is a link on the original post: https://discord.gg/uV7S4TG5md

I just verified it should still work.

EDIT: Saw your message on my visitor page. I found you on the server Ban List -- you were repeatedly sending the same message over and over, even after being responded to, and were suspected of being a spam account. I went ahead and unbanned you, so you should be able to rejoin the server
Old 12/26/2022, 03:31   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/26/2022, 05:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsonzhou View Post
I saw your other messages. I am not interested in resellers, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
Not interested in resellers.
Old 12/29/2022, 01:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit DMA sellers where ? I want this.
Old 12/31/2022, 08:12   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't reach you on Discord too
Old 01/01/2023, 07:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by giani611 View Post
Can't reach you on Discord too
Hi, the Discord Link in the original post should still work! (just tested it)

If you're not able to get in still, send me a Private Msg on here with your Discord Username and I can get you in.
Old 01/09/2023, 22:30   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Having tried 2-3 different radars(Clutch, EMBR, my own lol), it's clear that none of them match up to Lone's. Not only will you get the best support possible, as a dev it's clear to me, Lone actually knows what he's doing.

If you want something that performs well, has new features coming all the time and the lowest chance of getting caught, you'll want to get Lone's Radar Toolkit.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Thanks
1 User