Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for serious reseller for UD lag switch

Discussion on Looking for serious reseller for UD lag switch within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 145
Looking for serious reseller for UD lag switch

We are looking for a reseller who already has a positive trading reputation in the community. Which is capable of governing a small to a medium-sized community.

If you are interested in gaining further knowledge about the functionality and the setup process and have the potential of reselling subscriptions consider adding me on discord to discuss potential business.

If you also want to test the product for yourself before considering feel free to contact me below.

Discord: Blitz Official#2211
Old 03/16/2022, 22:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 674/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz Official View Post
We are looking for a reseller who already has a positive trading reputation in the community. Which is capable of governing a small to a medium-sized community.

If you are interested in gaining further knowledge about the functionality and the setup process and have the potential of reselling subscriptions consider adding me on discord to discuss potential business.

If you also want to test the product for yourself before considering feel free to contact me below.

Discord: Blitz Official#2211
if you can prove it works, feel free to hit me up
Old 03/17/2022, 05:00   #3

elite*gold: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
if you can prove it works, feel free to hit me up
Added on Discord
Old 03/18/2022, 17:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Mod

elite*gold: 916
Received Thanks: 1,075
Arrow Escape from Tarkov -> Escape from Tarko…

#moved