Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Wipe Pre-order] 3x ANY RAIDS - Lab, Reserve, Interchange and etc

Discussion on [New Wipe Pre-order] 3x ANY RAIDS - Lab, Reserve, Interchange and etc within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [New Wipe Pre-order] 3x ANY RAIDS - Lab, Reserve, Interchange and etc

[New Wipe Pre-order] 3x ANY RAIDS - Lab, Reserve, Interchange and etc (All loot for you) 60000+ Sales l 100% SAFE

How does this work?

1. Pick only a pistol, join the raid lobby and start searching for a group, booster will invite you.

2. Booster will hide you in a safe place, just wait there, booster will come back soon.

3. Take everything that the booster brought you.

4. Everything is ready, you can go to the exit

P.S. If you order 2 or more raids don't forget to eat and drink between the raids.

If you want to make any special order in EFT, just message

WHY US?

1. We are the TOP company on various websites selling game accounts with more than 7 years of experience.

2. We have sold and boosted over 100000+ accounts, with 99.9% positive reviews.

3. In our team only good professional players, who are ready to complete any order as quickly as possible.

4. We never use any prohibited programs or abuses, each order is executed manually by our players.

5. You can contact us for advice or with any question at any time, even years after you have become our client once

Discord: ! ReadCaptcha#3248

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lab raids / lab run / any map carry / roubles / items / btc
03/30/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
👍CHEAP CARRY RAIDS💥ANY MAP💥LAB RAIDS✅BIG PROFITS✅LIVESTREA
01/25/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
AVAILABLE FOR PATCH 12.9 I'm experienced on loot runs. I have all features (Door unlocker, silent aim, esp, etc). You will be eligible for the cheapest price if you are regular customer :3 I'm available almost 24/7. TRUSTED, FAST AND SAFE. Discord Florso#0001
NEW SERVER: Oxidized Mindset 2WK Wipe, Fresh wipe
03/14/2017 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Brand new server wiped yesterday: 3/13/17 at 6pm (PT) Admin and Mod have over 2500 combined hours of playtime, very mature and never interrupt gameplay. If you would like us to play with the community we do so the vanilla way and dont use any powers to gain advantage in PvP EVER. Vanilla, 5 man group max, admin base for raiding, small random starter bases, join now and be one of the original community members and help us grow! Once server pop is at a consistent 40-50 i will raise the...
Suche Battlefield 3 pre order Online Pass, Pre order Dog Tags, exlusive Dog Tags etc
04/10/2012 - Battlefield Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, suche BF3 Pre order key sowie exlusive Dog Tags Code für die Playstation 3 / PSN! Es muss für den deutschen Store gültig sein! Bezahle mit Egold oder PSC!
For Sale - Pre Order Cd-Key any server/Ring of Def (Any server)
02/17/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies
pls dont private message me saying u will pay 20 usd when on ebay they sell for 250 350 usd please make a resonable offer . top bidder will get it depending on how much u want it i have the sealed pack in front of me right now as u know if u mail the itm to urself u get +10% no items have been chosen yet so with the key u can choose many things as u all muct know. i havent oened it yet so i dont know. a def ring etc...