Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 ZSOFTWARE - EFT | UNDETECTED | PREDICTION | ALL WINDOWS VERSIONS | 7$ A DAY 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 ZSOFTWARE - EFT | UNDETECTED | PREDICTION | ALL WINDOWS VERSIONS | 7$ A DAY 🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/16/2023, 03:07   #61 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Using Z after two weeks of wipe

So far no ban at all. Every feature working fine except for random BSOD issues sometimes and pc freeze completely, need to force restart. Support is decent but there is still a lot of bug like TT pistol shown worth 1 million rub and also cap and many items with the wrong prices still.

If you don't mind the stability issue, this cheat is worth a try, better than other resellers' cheat that gets you banned within a day
Old 01/31/2023, 22:17   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Did banwave just hit your cheese? I see many reports in channel :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2023, 23:21   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Detected *** cheat, used for 1 day and the next day I got banned as well as pretty much everyone using it. Don't waste your money on this, the silent aim barely works and the bsods are very very common. just pay $20 more and cop a better cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2023, 15:28   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used it 1 day and i got a permanent ban ( I used only the WH) This hack is DETECTED !
Old 02/01/2023, 16:33   #65

elite*gold: 465
Yes we got detected after 13 months yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcypl_shock View Post
Detected *** cheat, used for 1 day and the next day I got banned as well as pretty much everyone using it. Don't waste your money on this, the silent aim barely works and the bsods are very very common. just pay $20 more and cop a better cheat.
Im sorry you come in at the worst time for us ever. Fair review

Quote:
Originally Posted by xetoning View Post
I used it 1 day and i got a permanent ban ( I used only the WH) This hack is DETECTED !
Im sorry you come in at the worst time for us ever. Fair review
Old 02/18/2023, 03:55   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

key

need a key
Old 05/14/2023, 21:39   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dead? Stopped coding? what happened, discord deleted without announcement and website down..
Old 06/12/2023, 19:10   #68

Everything is up and operational
Old 06/16/2023, 14:15   #69

Added active quest esp
Old 06/28/2023, 22:45   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very good, high quality, stable, cheap, feature filled cheat with lots of rage and legit features across all games, competent and extremely active devs and very fast and helpful support. the devs constantly push updates improving the cheat and are very transparent about said updates, providing full change logs in the discord. updates never take long whether it be a simple offset update or a complete bypass recode and everything in between. considering the quality of the cheat, amount of features they offer - on all games, and the fact that by purchasing a sub for any game you get access to all games they provide for at no extra cost, the cheat is also very cheap. stability is also very good with little to no bsods and has great perfomance with almost no fps drops or esp lag etc. they also support pretty much all windows 10 versions and have a very clean/easy to use loader
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2023, 17:02   #71

Everything on our cheat works with the latest update other than displaying KD!
Old 07/15/2023, 16:15   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Zsoft offers incredible value for its price, four impressive cheats for the price of one is truly a steal. The ESP is exceptional, providing top-tier performance ingame ensuring a smooth lag free experience. The fact that they offer unlimited stamina and have bypassed EFT's recent patch is astounding. Additionally, the unique features like air walk, speedhack, and loot through walls are extremely useful, and hard to find with other inexpensive providers. Rest assured that your account remains safe and secure even after using the cheat. The cheat has proven to be successful in bypassing any detection systems put in place by the game's anti-cheat (BE). This means you can fully enjoy the cheat without worrying about getting caught. However, it's important to exercise caution and not get too carried away with all the incredible features they have to offers. Remember, there is still a risk of being reported by other players, which could potentially lead to a manual ban. But as cheaters, we understand and accept this risk when we choose to cheat in a game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2023, 14:53   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Zcheats has always been top notch quality service from the private days to the brand new days. All the features work as intended and Alex does a great job in keeping things undetected and working. The arma cheat rips anyone and is extremely fun to use in koth and certain servers. I look forward to seeing the amazing dev work Alex does in the future as it is sure to be excellent.

+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2023, 20:03   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Rep nice cheat
Used it for 2 Weeks now an I cant say anything bad about it
If you dont rage too much you wont be banned.

The Item filter is such a good feature I really like it and its way more easy to access cause of the menu just search for an item and so on.
Aimbot is great and it has a good prediction sniping for tasks absolutly no problem.
The Cheat automaticly detects your quests and the Items you need for it which helps you a lot to finish the search quest easly. You can also search for valuable items.

The menu is easy to access and you can export youre Item filter so dont need to search every item you want after a restart.

You can also change the color how the cheat displays everything in every color you can dream of so thats also pretty nice.

doesnt had to much problems had kaspersky installed at first which makes a problem but after unistalling all is fine.
BSODs are very rare so no problem there runs quite stable.

all in all i can totally recommen this cheat espacilly for that price.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2023, 16:58   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One standout feature of Z Software is its robust support assistance. The dedicated support team is always ready to help users, promptly addressing any issues and providing solutions. This reliable assistance ensures a smooth user experience and instills confidence in the software's capabilities.

The user-friendly UI is a significant advantage of Z Software. Navigating through the various tools and features is intuitive and straightforward, making it accessible beginners. This user-friendliness helps users focus on their what they want than getting bogged down in complex interfaces.

Additionally, Z Software offers impressive customization options. Users can tailor the software to suit their specific needs and preferences, enhancing raid time efficiency. The flexibility to customize ensures that the software adapts to different user's objectives.

One area for improvement is the absence of a 2D radar feature. While the software's existing features are commendable, the inclusion of a 2D radar would significantly enhance its utility in certain contexts.

Despite this minor setback, Z Software's affordable price point is a massive advantage. It provides a wide range of functionalities comparable to more expensive alternatives, making it an attractive choice for budget-conscious individuals and full on "credit card gamers".

In conclusion, Z Software is a versatile tool with a lot to offer. The prompt support assistance, user-friendly UI, customization options, and competitive pricing make it an excellent choice for various users. The potential inclusion of a 2D radar feature would undoubtedly catapult Z Software to the top of its class. Whether you're a chad or a loot rat, Z Software is undoubtedly worth considering.
Thanks
1 User