Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EARLY WIPE CARRIES | Cheap

Discussion on EARLY WIPE CARRIES | Cheap within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EARLY WIPE CARRIES | Cheap

Tired of not having Rubles, stuck on a quest? I'd be happy to carry you through your raid! With my service, I will run you through any map and make sure you reach extraction!

Prices
Labs (With keycard) - 5$

Other - 4$

Quests - 5$

Payments Accepted: Paypal | Possibly others on request

For any other services, send me a message through Discord!
Grain Of Sand#3696

Tags
carry, ques, safe, t ruble, tarkov

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap tarkov carries. 4 dollars labs carries. Will bring in lab cards on carries.
10/19/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 4 Replies
I will be offering a bulk discount. I am selling really premium tarkov carries for low. I will bring in 1 case of your choice every raid. (med case, Grenade case, or a mag case). I will also bring in a docs case containing lab cards for the number of raids ordered (So if you buy 5 raids, I will bring in 6 lab cards and so on). This is the most premium you're going to get anywhere. BONUS!!! SHORT TIME ONLY!: I will be bringing in 2 ophthalmoscopes per raid you order, making you profit right...
[Selling] ⚠🔥💥SELLING ANY ITEM IN TARKOV AND CARRIES FOR CHEAP! END OF WIPE SALE💥🔥⚠
05/08/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Selling any item in tarkov from keycards, gearsets, red rebel, and much more! End of wipe sale selling everything! DM Slappy Joe#6689 for a server link Also selling caries for any map Labs/Interchange/Reserve - $5 Other - $3 (Buy 5, get one free... Buy 10 you get 3 free!)
[DE/EU] Public friendly | 4 week wipe | no BP wipe
05/03/2019 - Rust Server Advertising - 1 Replies
Public friendly | 4 week wipe | no BP wipe Ein neuer Server in der Welt von Rust abgestimmt auf die Masse an Angebote. Es gibt in zu großer Zahl Server die 2 Week Fullwipe oder 4 week Fullwipe sind wobei die 4 Weeks inkl. low pop Wipe gehandelt werden. Auf diesem server sind nur alle 4 wochen Mapwipe wo die BPs bleiben. Zu den Restlich geringen Anzahl an Regeln schaue unten. Direkt Connect Battlemetrics Link ->no Lag -> no Hacks
NEW SERVER: Oxidized Mindset 2WK Wipe, Fresh wipe
03/14/2017 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Brand new server wiped yesterday: 3/13/17 at 6pm (PT) Admin and Mod have over 2500 combined hours of playtime, very mature and never interrupt gameplay. If you would like us to play with the community we do so the vanilla way and dont use any powers to gain advantage in PvP EVER. Vanilla, 5 man group max, admin base for raiding, small random starter bases, join now and be one of the original community members and help us grow! Once server pop is at a consistent 40-50 i will raise the...