Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥

Discussion on 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥 within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥

Are you a cheat provider who needs his own spoofer panel or you only want to make a small business out of selling spoofer? You came to right place!

Taco's Gaming Services is the best place for you to get your hacks today!

What we offer - Cheats for most of modern online games, such as Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Apex Legends, Rust and many more to count! Spoofers, services and other recoveries, everything in one place!

We decided to make our OWN spoofer panel available to purchase. We offer spoofing EAC, BE, Badilon and FiveM, so your customers would be able to spoof most of the stuff needed!

In case you are interested join our Discord server and open a ticket. Tag Extazovic and Growingwho, we will talk all the details and answer all of your questions. You can find our Discord down below.

Vouches:

Our Discord server can be found here

My personal Discord is Extazovic#0941, feel free to add me there in case you are interested in any of our offered services.
Old 06/05/2021, 01:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This dude is going to use your "tool" to scam other people out of their money. In the end it is not a wise investment to make in this server since they have scammed me and others out of our money because they will tell their customers that "their tool is down." So you'll be having them spoof for you and giving you bad rep. Wouldn't recommend this server best to go to another server with a legitimate reputation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2021, 01:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskYourGirlAboutMe View Post
This dude is going to use your "tool" to scam other people out of their money. In the end it is not a wise investment to make in this server since they have scammed me and others out of our money because they will tell their customers that "their tool is down." So you'll be having them spoof for you and giving you bad rep. Wouldn't recommend this server best to go to another server with a legitimate reputation.
This guy is right on point I was scammed 150 dollars out of this server. The mods need to flag these threads because too many people are also being scammed its in their freaking cash app account if you try to pay cash app will warn you its a scam and if you are sure you want to proceed. Trust this dude just put in $tacos gaming service and try to send money you will see.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2021, 03:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Taco Scamming Services should be called

Scammers i wouldn't recommend these ********
Waste of money and time they made me wait.I will keep spreading the word
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2021, 11:57   #5

elite*gold: 150
#DontBeAnAdam 3 account, one Adam, 2 of them made this month, I think everyone can figure out that much
Old 06/07/2021, 16:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extazovic View Post
#DontBeAnAdam 3 account, one Adam, 2 of them made this month, I think everyone can figure out that much
#dontgetscammed
Those are real accounts buddy and it seems like more and more people are coming out against your organized crime you got going on in your fake voucher server. As for everyone else, they've already scammed multiple people including myself as I have not been refunded, and their product sucks. They are a collection of 16 year olds who will do whatever they can to make a quick buck. If you want your service quick and fair I would recommend joining turtles server he's got 2500+ peeps in there and he doesn't treat his customer base like **** like these a-holes in the taco server.
https://discord.gg/GwaAepuY
Closed Thread

Tags
all anticheat, cheap, cheats, spoofer, spoofer cheap