Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲]

Discussion on [⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 457
Thumbs up [⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲]

// Sales Stopped.
Old 05/07/2021, 06:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought but I didn't get a download link. Also can't find discord server but found telegram, still waiting for my download link or sumthn.
Old 05/07/2021, 14:52   #3

Payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofJacks View Post
I bought but I didn't get a download link. Also can't find discord server but found telegram, still waiting for my download link or sumthn.
Hello, When I look at our system, there is no sale from this product in the last days. Are you sure you are buying or buying at the right place? Our credit & debit card system does not show up for sale either.
Old 05/14/2021, 02:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Usually detected cheats or you Get sent to some «partners» discord when you purchase and you dont Get any products. These guys scammed me for 260$ in the past and did’t Even help or refund me. What they said when i asked for help «we cant help you». And nothing more.

So i would stay away from these guys if you want to keep your money.
Old 05/15/2021, 04:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon420 View Post
Usually detected cheats or you Get sent to some «partners» discord when you purchase and you dont Get any products. These guys scammed me for 260$ in the past and did’t Even help or refund me. What they said when i asked for help «we cant help you». And nothing more.

So i would stay away from these guys if you want to keep your money.
I do not know you. It's nonsense to even come and comment on this right now. You can contact me if you have any problems. If your problem is to denigrate me, you can continue.
Old 05/15/2021, 04:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
I do not know you. It's nonsense to even come and comment on this right now. You can contact me if you have any problems. If your problem is to denigrate me, you can continue.
I would have no problem with you guys if you tried to fix my problem or Even gave a **** about those other people you guys/your partner scammed.

If you help me with my problem, finds a solution to the problem then i will remove my comment, and gladly write a positive review of your service. But until then.
Old 05/15/2021, 04:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon420 View Post
I would have no problem with you guys if you tried to fix my problem or Even gave a **** about those other people you guys/your partner scammed.

If you help me with my problem, finds a solution to the problem then i will remove my comment, and gladly write a positive review of your service. But until then.
Please contact via discord. Let's discuss this topic...
Old 05/15/2021, 15:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The service quality is terrible. Buying a cheat made me wait for more than a day
No reply after payment

Until now you took my money but didn't cheat on me

I will leave this comment until you give me the key
Old 05/15/2021, 23:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by q60248 View Post
The service quality is terrible. Buying a cheat made me wait for more than a day
No reply after payment

Until now you took my money but didn't cheat on me

I will leave this comment until you give me the key
What is your product and discord name?
Old 05/25/2021, 03:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheapest on market🤔 i think u ment yhe most expensive on the market dont u🤔
Old 05/28/2021, 03:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

don't buy from him, always detected and the worst support possible. you load any of his products you will be BANNED!
Closed Thread

Tags
eft cheat, eft private hack, escape from tarkov