Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲]

Discussion on [⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,581
Received Thanks: 143
Thumbs up [⭐ LeagueHell - EFT ⭐] [🔥 Aimbot - Esp - Rage 🔥] [💲 Cheapest on Market 💲]

// Sales Stopped.
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 05/07/2021, 06:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I bought but I didn't get a download link. Also can't find discord server but found telegram, still waiting for my download link or sumthn.
AceofJacks is offline  
Old 05/07/2021, 14:52   #3

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,581
Received Thanks: 143
Payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofJacks View Post
I bought but I didn't get a download link. Also can't find discord server but found telegram, still waiting for my download link or sumthn.
Hello, When I look at our system, there is no sale from this product in the last days. Are you sure you are buying or buying at the right place? Our credit & debit card system does not show up for sale either.
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 05/14/2021, 02:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Usually detected cheats or you Get sent to some «partners» discord when you purchase and you dont Get any products. These guys scammed me for 260$ in the past and did’t Even help or refund me. What they said when i asked for help «we cant help you». And nothing more.

So i would stay away from these guys if you want to keep your money.
Dragon420 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 04:09   #5

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,581
Received Thanks: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon420 View Post
Usually detected cheats or you Get sent to some «partners» discord when you purchase and you dont Get any products. These guys scammed me for 260$ in the past and did’t Even help or refund me. What they said when i asked for help «we cant help you». And nothing more.

So i would stay away from these guys if you want to keep your money.
I do not know you. It's nonsense to even come and comment on this right now. You can contact me if you have any problems. If your problem is to denigrate me, you can continue.
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 04:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
I do not know you. It's nonsense to even come and comment on this right now. You can contact me if you have any problems. If your problem is to denigrate me, you can continue.
I would have no problem with you guys if you tried to fix my problem or Even gave a **** about those other people you guys/your partner scammed.

If you help me with my problem, finds a solution to the problem then i will remove my comment, and gladly write a positive review of your service. But until then.
Dragon420 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 04:16   #7

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,581
Received Thanks: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon420 View Post
I would have no problem with you guys if you tried to fix my problem or Even gave a **** about those other people you guys/your partner scammed.

If you help me with my problem, finds a solution to the problem then i will remove my comment, and gladly write a positive review of your service. But until then.
Please contact via discord. Let's discuss this topic...
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 15:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 4
The service quality is terrible. Buying a cheat made me wait for more than a day
No reply after payment

Until now you took my money but didn't cheat on me


I will leave this comment until you give me the key
q60248 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 23:50   #9

 
elite*gold: 457
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,581
Received Thanks: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by q60248 View Post
The service quality is terrible. Buying a cheat made me wait for more than a day
No reply after payment

Until now you took my money but didn't cheat on me


I will leave this comment until you give me the key
What is your product and discord name?
*Michael Scofield is offline  
Old 05/25/2021, 03:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Cheapest on market🤔 i think u ment yhe most expensive on the market dont u🤔
tockson1 is offline  
Old 05/28/2021, 03:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 3
don't buy from him, always detected and the worst support possible. you load any of his products you will be BANNED!
Slurpee34 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
eft cheat, eft private hack, escape from tarkov


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 💲💲💲💲💲 Selling unique website for selling accs (50 eur only) 💲💲💲💲💲
09/07/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I plan to go out of business, so i'm selling new web landing page with unique design i have made for myself. This is not template, not wordpress or something else, this is handmade website with unique design, which coded from zero. There is also some backend (coded on Node.js). Will provide all sources and etc. Also will help you with install for free, you don't need in any coding skills. do not pay attention to the long load of the site, this is due to the fact that it is...
[Selling] 💲💲💲 EFT Market BOT 💲💲💲 Automatic daily earnings of up to 100 millions 🔥😈🔥
02/26/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 10 Replies
closed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.