Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WWW.CHIKIBRIKI.XYZ | RU ESP NOW IS RAGE CHEAT | CHEAP 24 HOURS | HWID SPOOFER

Discussion on WWW.CHIKIBRIKI.XYZ | RU ESP NOW IS RAGE CHEAT | CHEAP 24 HOURS | HWID SPOOFER within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 112
WWW.CHIKIBRIKI.XYZ | RU ESP NOW IS RAGE CHEAT | CHEAP 24 HOURS | HWID SPOOFER

· Requeriments
- Stream Proof
- Supported CPU: Intel and AMD
- Supported OS: Windows 7 and 10
- All versions windows.
- No need 2 computer.
- Quick setup

· Features
- Lovely loader
- Remaining time on menu

-Aimbot
-Aimlook
-Visibility check
-No recoil
-No sway

· Visuals
- Player ESP
- Scav ESP
- Corpse ESP
- Loot ESP*
- Container Loot
- Extraction ESP
- Filter ESP
- Active grenades ESP
- Spoof HWID

· 4 Months UNDETECTED

· Support 24/7

Payment methods on Our website:

Visa,MasterCard,Cryptocurrence

Click spòiler see images

License keys and access to install are delivered automatically after purchase!

Discord:

You can also use the support chat and questions on our website. at the bottom of the page.
Here you have an image of how the icon is to start the chat

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2021, 15:17   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bought a day to test it and it worked awesome!
nice seller who also helps with problems thank you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 22:40   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Good cheat recommend to others
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2021, 00:39   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very friendly seller, great cheat and cheap prices. I don't know what more you can ask for. 10/10
Old 04/25/2021, 22:57   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So I bought this for a day to try it out; below are some notable thoughts & notes I took during my 24 hr test period.

As far as the transaction itself;
It went well, was speedy, no complex E-Mails, back and forth required. You purchase the product, receive a key, paste it to the Discord chat, and off to the races. A minor point of clarification that would be nice is that the actual activation code for the client will be in your Selly receipt. The order ID is simply for the vendor to grant you a role in discord.

First Time Set-up
Running the client requires Windows Defender to be disabled. This is simple enough to do, and the provider grants you a tool to do so. The tool is NOT made by the product developer and is otherwise trustworthy and something I've used even in professional settings to deal with that pesky Defender.
The product will require that you reboot after the initial run + login and that NO USB devices are plugged in for the Spoofing functionality to work, which honestly, why wouldn't you use all the time

Usability & Featuresets
On to the usage of the product itself;
The built-in UI is easy to navigate and works by toggling options through the Function keys + a modifier, i.e., Alt+F1, Ctrl+F1, etc.
The drawing is clear, for the most part, and easy to read. My only real issue came from what I assume is either translation issues or verbiage from older versions of Tarkov; I have no insight into why. For example, in Interchange, the Emercom Exit is referred to as the SW Extract, which led to some initial confusion, but honestly, not something anyone with a brain can't figure out.
Another slight issue I have is the font/rendering itself sometimes cuts off parts of item names. For example, the Gold Skull Ring will render as Gold Skull Ri, or Packet of Sugar will render as Packet of Suga, which again is not a problem, just a minor complaint.

Performance
I understand the following can vary from system to system; however, I personally found the product to increase my resource usage by .5% normalized across my system and lower my FPS by a whopping one(1).

Personability & Support
I don't know how he does it, but the vendor seems to stay active 24 hours on Disc. I messaged him at random times and always received a reply within two to three minutes. Man either doesn't sleep or does enough cocaine to fuel a bull. It's nice.

Most of the instructions in Discord and the included .pdf files are clearly translated from another language. However, they are still readable, concise, and easy to follow. The only time I ran into an issue with instructions was when a pop-up informed me I needed to remove my USB drives. USB's "U Drive," which caused me a small confusion as I have a U: drive on my machine. I sorted this out myself without contacting the support team, but it's worth mentioning.

Closing Thoughts
Overall, a good product, stable, only had one(1) issue with it; I got a BSOD, which the client included a button to fix it from occurring after I clicked it. It never happened again for the duration of my 24hr period.
The product is easy enough to use, cheap considering its stability and power compared to competitors. The support and overall service model is easy to understand and didn't leave me in the wind wondering if some mad lad ruskie ran off with my six euros.
Leading me to the next point, for the price, you get what you pay for with a little extra, the support feels personable and low-pressure, I never felt like my ticket was an Action Item for some overworked dingus to close out and move on to, in fact, my initial ticket is still open now, after the end of the sub. He never closed it. I appreciate that. Whether that level of personability will remain if the Disc balloons to a massive size are unknown, but for now, it's perfect.

I will be purchasing this again, and I believe this review provides a fair and concise view into the usage of the product and my experiences with it; if anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to me or PM me.

Thanks for reading, buddies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2021, 23:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 138
ingame screenshots
Old 04/27/2021, 00:26   #7

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniinfi View Post
ingame screenshots
posted
Old 04/28/2021, 00:05   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I wanted to update the purchase experience since the change from Selly to their own website has occurred.

The purchase and redeem process is still as easy as it was, and E-Mails hit your inbox immediately; deep links on the site point to the EPvPers thread here and their Discord.

Overall, service delivery has benefited from this change & I wanted to come back and double vouch for it.

Thanks for reading, again, buddies
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 06:14   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So far so good. A lot is straight forward, but somethings might be a little bit confusing when you buy it for the first time.
Also the download on their website diddnt quite work but got some help trough discord to fix it.

The only thing that bothers me (and this might just be me lol) is the fact that the "crosshair" issnt of any use. (or maybe with some guns it is)

Other than that, no complaints.

(sorry for my bad english)
Old 05/09/2021, 06:14   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

great cheat. simple to setup and use and so far undetected.
Old 05/10/2021, 16:41   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Really good support and cheese has been a+ so far! highly recommend!
Old 05/12/2021, 19:23   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good support and easy useable
Old 05/12/2021, 19:41   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheeky Chiki

Very good and helpful )
Old 05/13/2021, 07:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

been using this cheese for a while now. It is great for its low price. ESP sometimes drags behind players so its not 100% accurate 40% of the time but thats not a big problem because I usually just use esp to dodge pvp and loot.

one thing I also noticed is that 1x/6x scopes break the esp so you cant use the 1x mode at all.

overall good software for its price. does what it promises.

(also the community in discord is great )