Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

| EFT Raid Carry | Run Reserve 5/10 Times | Receive All Loot | Deaths Don't Count! |

Discussion on | EFT Raid Carry | Run Reserve 5/10 Times | Receive All Loot | Deaths Don't Count! | within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation | EFT Raid Carry | Run Reserve 5/10 Times | Receive All Loot | Deaths Don't Count! |

Escape From Tarkov Reserve Raid Carry

~ You'll Walk Away With All The Loot From Each Run ~
~ Deaths Don't Count, If you Die We'll Go Again! ~
~ First Time Customers Get A 6th Bonus Run ~

[PAYMENT METHODS]

Cashapp / Bitcoin / PayPal

[PRICING]

$25/x5 Raids - $50/x10 Raids

[HOW IT WORKS]

If you're interested I suggest sending a trade request here, on *ELITEPVPERS* We'll discuss payment, setup a time when we can voice call (you dont need to talk if you dont want, only I do) & Then Get into the Raids. Like I said If you die It doesn't count we just go again. I'll show you cheap pistol loadouts I suggest for the raids. When we load in we'll find a spot for you to hide & Hangout While I loot all the valuables on the map ; ) When I am completely done looting I'll swing back to where I left you & drop all I have looted to YOU & We Will Exit Together! We Then rinse and Repeat !!

[SPECIAL OFFER]

FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS GET 500k + DOCUMENTS CASE

*FEEL FREE TO PM ANY QUESTIONS TO ME ON ELITEPVPERS*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] | EFT Raid Carry | Run Reserve 5/10 Times | Receive All Loot | Deaths Don't Count! |
04/08/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Escape From Tarkov Reserve Raid Carry ~ You'll Walk Away With All The Loot From Each Run ~ ~ Deaths Don't Count, If you Die We'll Go Again! ~ ~ First Time Customers Get A 6th Bonus Run ~ Cashapp / Bitcoin / PayPal
| EFT Raid Carry | Run Reserve 5/10 Times | Receive All Loot | Deaths Don't Count! |
Escape From Tarkov Reserve Raid Carry ~ You'll Walk Away With All The Loot From Each Run ~ ~ Deaths Don't Count, If you Die We'll Go Again! ~ ~ First Time Customers Get A 6th Bonus Run ~ Cashapp / Bitcoin / PayPal
⚡❤️[Discount]❤️⚡ Labs/Any Raid Run or Quests✅(All loot is yours) | Carry
01/29/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/Sn2gwHP.jpg The simplest option out there is*paid EFT raid carry. It's one of the options where the client has to play with the booster. You enter the raid together with our booster and he follows you (or, ideally, you follow him) and loot every item you need from the fallen enemies. Aside from the profit you seek, our services can offer an awesome co-op experience. Most of our clients order this service again and again, while asking for the same booster, forming a...
[Biete] Kills / Deaths [Suche] Kills / Deaths
10/09/2011 - WarRock Trading - 0 Replies
^topic . Ich habe 2 x Wr3 . Ich würde bei einem euren Guid eintragen. Dann machen wir etwas Superkill :)