Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map! (including labs)

Discussion on Cheap carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map! (including labs) within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheap carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map! (including labs)

Hello, My name is AmericanMan! I run a really cheap tarkov carry service. There is no risk of getting banned! I will take you into the raid and kill everything that breaths, guide you to all the best loot. Then take you to extract! More info below >> (discord: Wunnins#7502)

My carries are ordered in bulk (5+). It gives you a better deal and makes the carries worth my time. I do offer specialties as well. I will bring in 2 cases of your choice if you order 10+ carry raids, I will also bring you in some labs keycards if you decide to run labs. If you order 5 raids I will bring in 1 case.

Item prices:
Thicc Items case: $10 (both found in raid)
Sicc Case: $6 (1 in stock: Not found in raid)
Key Sets: Resort Keyset: $15 Labs: $40 (INC red) Reserve: $20 (Have multiple reserve sets available)

What you get: You usually get around 3 million R. I open all the doors with door unlocker and kill the whole lobby. I will help you carry everything if needed. And of course if you want to bring friends that is fine with me.

Discord: Wunnins#7502

Accepting paypal and bitcoin.
Old 04/05/2021, 03:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT deal with this guy sent money for thicc items he then blocked me on discord! SCAM

Have screenshots if anyone wants to see.
Old 04/05/2021, 03:42   #3

Your the dude that literally tried to scam me

This dude admitted to me that he is using a cracked paypal. So I told him I will not accept this and he said he said. So i returned it and he sent it back. Said he wants his item and i said no

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map!
04/04/2021 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, My name is AmericanMan! I run a really cheap tarkov carry service. There is no risk of getting banned! I will take you into the raid and kill everything that breaths, guide you to all the best loot. Then take you to extract! More info below >> (discord: Wunnins#7502) My carries are ordered in bulk (5+). It gives you a better deal and makes the carries worth my time. I do offer specialties as well. I will bring in 2 cases of your choice if you order 10+ carry raids, I will also bring...
04/04/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, My name is AmericanMan! I run a really cheap tarkov carry service. There is no risk of getting banned! I will take you into the raid and kill everything that breaths, guide you to all the best loot. Then take you to extract! More info below >> (discord: Wunnins#7502) My carries are ordered in bulk (5+). It gives you a better deal and makes the carries worth my time. I do offer specialties as well. I will bring in 2 cases of your choice if you order 10+ carry raids, I will also bring...
04/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Cheapest carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map!
04/02/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] Cheapest carry service! $3 per carry. Highly trusted! Any map!
03/05/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies