Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deliverance | One stop Discord for all your Needs!

Discussion on Deliverance | One stop Discord for all your Needs! within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deliverance | One stop Discord for all your Needs!

Discord:

What do we have to offer?
Our discord is the #1 place to stop by if you would like the best cheats for the games you love! We are updating everyday making new ways for you to be a part of our community and adding new cheats that have been tested by us for you!

We also offer anything you need for Tarkov whether its an amazing and UD cheat or Tarkov items and carries you will find the best prices and service with us!

We are always taking community feedback on what you would like to see in the future whether it's game cheats or new carries for different games, we welcome all input!

Our accepted payment methods: BTC, Cashapp, Paypal, and Venmo. (Debit/Credit will be added very soon!)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2021, 21:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep

I can vouch for AlwaysRide, he's a good dude and has some of the best apex cheese out there. Is always willing to provide any help or address any concerns I had. Will deff be doing more business!
Old 04/02/2021, 23:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool vouching

I can definitely vouch for this server. They are extremely cool and helpful. Straight forward with everything and easy to get what you need.
Old 04/10/2021, 17:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
+rep Alwaysride247

I vouch for Alwaysride and the Deliverance server. I have bought from him many times and will continue to buy from him. If you want a trusted seller with good product (eft, COD, r6 and more), this is the place for you.
Old 04/10/2021, 18:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep

Alwaysride sells the best services out there. He offers the highest quality R6, Apex, Tarkov, and cheats and spoofers. Super trusted 10/10 would buy again
Old 04/24/2021, 17:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
Cool Vouch

Have bought from him multiple times. No problems would reccomend
Old 05/06/2021, 19:47   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
-rep Server is ran by a ******* downie who doesn't know how to do business

Tags
apex cheat, cheats, spoofer, tarkov, tarkov cheap carry